Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I lost my mom today :'(

countryfan2006

Hello Everyone, I got bad news to share and i have no idea where to put this so bare with me as i write this

I lost my mom this morning, she was very sick. Between 3-5 this morning i want downstairs to do dishes,use the bathroom and Before i want to use the bathroom I stop by my mom's room to say Hi but i was in a hurry to use the bathroom and when i come out i heard my mom calling for my dad or my brother but she called me and she ask me "why is it so dark" and I said "I don't Know" and then she told me to turn down the heat and then after that she was asking about the lights to the bathroom,Kitchen to make sure they were on and then she was asking to turn on her light on and ask for Water. She was having problems seeing and Then about this time my dad come down and my mom told my dad about what's going on and he want back upstairs to get his blood pressure watch (He got health problems too) to check her blood pressure and it was fine but later i want back to her room after i was in the kitchen, my dad was trying so hard to take her to the hospital but she didn't want to go until it got light out then before i want back upstairs i ask my mom if she needed my help and she said no so i want upstairs and then (this is where its going to be hard to tell) About 1 hour ago i heard knocking on my door it was my dad and my brother and my brother told me that there's something we need to talk about and so i let my brother in and ask me to sit down but i didn't want to but he told me that mom died i just hang my head down and then i sit down in my chair and ask if he was ok and then we stay in my room for couple minutes before we had to go downstairs to clean up house so we can call 911 and i also asked my dad of he was ok couple times cause he has health problems too. the police and ambulance are here.

Rest In Peace Mom, I love you so so much. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

countryfan2006

Thanks Guys.

It's going to be weird to go downstairs now and my mom's not going to be there to talk to

She was in the hospital for 12 days but she come home and for 2 days she was fine and then on the third day she started feeling bad again and she was hurting but she was ok until last night :( Life is too short.

It's going to be weird to go downstairs now and my mom's not going to be there to talk to

She was in the hospital for 12 days but she come home and for 2 days she was fine and then on the third day she started feeling bad again and she was hurting but she was ok until last night :( Life is too short.

I am very sorry about your loss. May her soul rest in peace

Hello Everyone, I got bad news to share and i have no idea where to put this so bare with me as i write this

I lost my mom this morning, she was very sick. Between 3-5 this morning i want downstairs to do dishes,use the bathroom and Before i want to use the bathroom I stop by my mom's room to say Hi but i was in a hurry to use the bathroom and when i come out i heard my mom calling for my dad or my brother but she called me and she ask me "why is it so dark" and I said "I don't Know" and then she told me to turn down the heat and then after that she was asking about the lights to the bathroom,Kitchen to make sure they were on and then she was asking to turn on her light on and ask for Water. She was having problems seeing and Then about this time my dad come down and my mom told my dad about what's going on and he want back upstairs to get his blood pressure watch (He got health problems too) to check her blood pressure and it was fine but later i want back to her room after i was in the kitchen, my dad was trying so hard to take her to the hospital but she didn't want to go until it got light out then before i want back upstairs i ask my mom if she needed my help and she said no so i want upstairs and then (this is where its going to be hard to tell) About 1 hour ago i heard knocking on my door it was my dad and my brother and my brother told me that there's something we need to talk about and so i let my brother in and ask me to sit down but i didn't want to but he told me that mom died i just hang my head down and then i sit down in my chair and ask if he was ok and then we stay in my room for couple minutes before we had to go downstairs to clean up house so we can call 911 and i also asked my dad of he was ok couple times cause he has health problems too. the police and ambulance are here.

Rest In Peace Mom, I love you so so much. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Your sad but touching story lets me know how much you love her. That's a great story. Thank you

cassie2

Staff member
Michelle,I believe when we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. I extend my most sincere condolences to you and your family. May the precious memories of your mom live in your heart always. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Idol Carrie's songs you had better play at the moment are Temporary Home, See You Again, Thank God for Hometowns, Don't Forget to Remember Me and Jesus, Take the Wheel

countryfan2006

I want downstairs to see what's going on my mom is on the way to the funeral home and i also talk to my dad and my dad and i was talking about if my mom want to the hospital it wouldn't had matter because she woulda had die on the way there or at the hospital and my dad and i agree that she's not in pain anymore.

Last edited:

rainbow1

I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your Mother. She will always be with you, in your heart and memories. Take good care of yourself now, and your Dad. We will all be thinking of you, and praying for you. Be sure of that.

Kizmet311

I want downstairs to see what's going on my mom is on the way to the funeral home and i also talk to my dad and my dad and i was talking about if my mom want to the hospital it wouldn't had matter because she woulda had die on the way there or at the hospital and my dad and i agree that she's not in pain anymore.

It is sometimes very hard to make that decision of whether or not to let them go on or to try to take them to the hospital to see what can be done to save them. We had the same situation with my father before he died in late January. He had complications from COPD and the carbon dioxide had built up in his lungs and they couldn't awaken him at the nursing home, so they sent him to the hospital. After a few days there he begged to go back home and wouldn't use the Bi-pap machine that would force the carbon dioxide out of his lungs. They let him go back home even though the doctor at the hospital said he might not even survive the ambulance ride back. He did and he lived about another week or so after he went home, but after he got back to the nursing home and when he left the hospital he made it clear he didn't want to go back there. So, they signed us up with Hospice and when he went into that coma-like state again from the carbon dioxide, we just had to wait and it took a couple of days. It is never easy to lose someone and sometimes you wish you could have done something more to save them, but they are both in a better place and not having to struggle with their pain and suffering anymore.