Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I lost my mom today :'(

carebear4eva

Absolutely terrifying to read D:

I do hope CFs can prove to be a source of some small support for you to get you through this time. I think those of us fortunate enough to be able to do so will be hugging our moms extra-tight tonight after reading this and the rest may look back fondly at the times they shared with deceased loved ones.

countryfan2006

Hello Everyone,

I want to my mom's funeral this morning with my dad (we just got back) and i saw my uncles and aunts and cousins and it was good funeral i was about to cry tho but i hold it in, They were all worried about me when i saw my uncles and aunts. I am happy that i got thru it.

Rest In Peace, Mom
I love You so much

cassie2

Staff member
Sending you a cyber hug on such a difficult day for you. Remember your mom will be watching over you always.

countryfan2006

Thanks Everyone, Happy Mother's Day to my mom who Tomorrow will be 2nd week since my mom past away :') but we are hanging in there

We got her ashes two days ago (she was cremated) She had a heart attack the day she died.
She was sick for 4 years and just two weeks before she died, she was in the hospital here in Galion and one in Columbus (Ohio) but it started to get worse 2 days after she come home from the hospital.

Rest In Peace, Mom
I love You and I will see you again

opry051008

Today must be specially tough for you. Keep hanging in there, you will see her again. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.