Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love Kellie Pickler

Naco1776

“I Love Kellie Pickler” (working title) (September 18) – Kellie Pickler catapulted from small-town obscurity and became a household name thanks to “American Idol” and “Dancing With the Stars,” but has since gone on to become a country sensation and part of the CMT Family. Recognized and beloved for her quirky personality, uniquely hysterical witticisms and Southern charm, the series will follow her marriage to Kyle Jacobs – her complete opposite. “I Love Kellie Pickler” is produced by Ryan Seacrest with executive producers Ryan Seacrest, Eugene Young, Rabih Gholam, Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs. Jayson Dinsmore and Morgan Selzer executive produce for CMT.

CMT Reveals New Programming, Including Kellie Pickler Reality Show

DizzyDollyDee

I do love Kellie Pickler - never have understood why radio doesn't play her songs so this thrills me. She has too much talent to be swept under the rug - plus I love her humor - she is a natural on TV. Hope this all works out!

pklongbeach

This can go quite well or be a train wreck. The biggest issue with most of these reality shows that "follow someones life" is that their life is just not that interesting...

But Kellie is an interesting character and she does shine infront of a camera. So it might go well for her. And this I guarantee, if it does take off you will "suddenly" start hearing her a radio. ITs as simple as that.......

lizcarlo

I do to as well. She is very talented songwriter. Her singing is very good. I hope she does well with her music with this show. She needs exposer.