Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my spurs

Smokyiiis

I just love my spurs. It's probably gonna be the last year for Tim Duncan (37) but he has to be the best power forward of all time.

JB172

They have never got the props that the deserve this is the fifth time that they have been to the NBA Finals in the last 15 years and they are 4 - 0 in the previous finals that they have been in.

buckeyecarriefan

Easily the quietest dynasty in pro sports history. If a big market team went on the run they have the last 15 years it would have been a huge deal.

I don't care about the NBA and I've never been a Spurs fan, but the way they just keep rebuilding and extending what they're doing is impressive.

Smokyiiis

Easily the quietest dynasty in pro sports history. If a big market team went on the run they have the last 15 years it would have been a huge deal.

I don't care about the NBA and I've never been a Spurs fan, but the way they just keep rebuilding and extending what they're doing is impressive.

So very true! It's a complete shame that the TV commentators and sports anchormen/women think so little most of the time of the Spurs. Coach Popovich is a quiet force to be reckoned with when it comes to statistics too....and yet seldom do you see him either seek or receive the praise that is due him.

JB172

So very true! It's a complete shame that the TV commentators and sports anchormen/women think so little most of the time of the Spurs. Coach Popovich is a quiet force to be reckoned with when it comes to statistics too....and yet seldom do you see him either seek or receive the praise that is due him.

I love Pop's in game interviews they are just priceless.

JB172

People are going to have to go talk the Heat fans off the area bridges if they lose tonight, my middle girl is all stressed out over the game, she is really the only Heat fan in the family and she will miss most of the game tonight because we have had One Direction tickets for her to go see them.

Smokyiiis

Made me ill JB. Sometimes I think it's in the rules to take it to seven games. And sometimes I feel like the team I'm playing against are 100 percent refs.

JB172

Made me ill JB. Sometimes I think it's in the rules to take it to seven games. And sometimes I feel like the team I'm playing against are 100 percent refs.

I am a Pistons fan and don't really care who wins so that game was just amazing to watch as a sports fan, the Heat is my middle girl's favorite sports team so she was a mess. lol

On the Manu play something has to be called there, either a foul or a walk which both happened on the play as for Green's shot at the end of the game that isn't going to get called unless it was a clear foul and IMO it wasn't a clear foul.

The missed free throws and not getting a rebound & giving up two 2nd chances can't happen.

I don't think that you or my daughter wants to have to go through it again but I want to see a classic Game 7 too. lol

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

I don't think that you or my daughter wants to have to go through it again but I want to see a classic Game 7 too. lol

You and a couple million others.....ughhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can you spell frustration?)

Smokyiiis

YEAH, NBA Championship is ours again! What a smooth group of God loving guys we have and I couldn't be happier for them. My dad (who I lost in January of this year) watched every single solitary game without fail. I think he's still watching....and mighty proud.

JB172

I am so glad that they won and shut up the 95% of the front running Heat fans that live down here.

It's sad that it took the Spurs putting an ass whipping on a team that is hated as the Heat are to get the national attention from fans from other teams around the country, they have played the same way for the last 15 years but never got the respect that they deserved because people would call them boring because they played team basketball instead of playing the above the rim game that most of younger fans love so much.

If this same team played in LA or NY, they would get a lot more attention for winning five titles in sixteen years, easily one of the most underrated franchises in all of sports.

Smokyiiis

I am so glad that they won and shut up the 95% of the front running Heat fans that live down here.

It's sad that it took the Spurs putting an ass whipping on a team that is hated as the Heat are to get the national attention from fans from other teams around the country, they have played the same way for the last 15 years but never got the respect that they deserved because people would call them boring because they played team basketball instead of playing the above the rim game that most of younger fans love so much.

If this same team played in LA or NY, they would get a lot more attention for winning five titles in sixteen years, easily one of the most underrated franchises in all of sports.

So nice just knowing that people are finally recognizing just that. They are most definitely TEAM players. Quiet...but mighty. Gotta love their coach Popovich too.

KamSholox

Thanks to this team Love them like all of us dedicated fans do. Its 3:30 in the morning and I just watched a heartbreaker of a game. Will miss the Seniors, especially Josh, and the the big three. Rui and BC had special, special years. I think Tillie is gone too. Thank you all. It was a great season and a great time following my favorite team while away from home.