Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Wanna Remember chart updates

NEILHUNK

I'm wondering why the video for this song is barely getting views anymore. I like it and I'm listening to it on spotify and youtube everyday

txacar

On Sunday, 7/11, I posted the following on Twitter:

"I Wanna Remember" has 988,165 views on youtube. Would love to see it at 1M +. Help? Thanks!!!!

It now has 1,016,310. That's 28,000+ views in 4 days. It was fun watching the numbers grow after being stagnant for weeks. Carrie fans are great.

Momin

I recently found out that people now increase views and streams of a song by putting it on loop while they sleep at night haha. Maybe we could try doing that

maddkat

Staff member
IWR moves to #43 (+2/+.002)
43 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 169 150 19 0.138

maddkat

Staff member
IWR drops two spots to #45 (no change/+.003)
45 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 169 156 13 0.141

maddkat

Staff member
with recurrents removed IWR finishes the week at #42

IWR drops to #43 (+3/+.006)
43 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 172 165 7 0.147

PRGuy79

I thought I remembered a prior discussion that the Billboard AC charts are known for having slower ascents than some of the genre-specific charts - but I could be wrong. "Hallelujah" had a quick climb over the holidays - but I think that may have been the nature of the content, shortened season, and other holiday music. Not sure, but I am hoping that a slow ascent and longevity helps make this a bigger hit than a quick rise and fall would have otherwise.