Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“I Wanna Remember” iTunes

PRGuy79

Interesting news on the remix - especially coming so soon after the album and single were released. Doesn't that usually happen later in a song's chart run? Is this an indication that it is struggling out of the gate?

simonplay

Interesting news on the remix - especially coming so soon after the album and single were released. Doesn't that usually happen later in a song's chart run? Is this an indication that it is struggling out of the gate?
This debuted on the chart this past Monday! It's not struggling, it's been just 3 days! 🤷‍♂️

Like the twit say the remix is for playlists just in time for summer, that's all.

maddkat

Staff member
the album isn't out till July 30

Not liking the remix and can't see how it will help airplay at all.

IWR remains at #49 (+7/+.005)
49 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 89 48 41 0.095

Burst

The remix makes sense if they send it to pop.

It’s a fun remix. I don’t see it taking off regardless though

maddkat

Staff member
IWR drops back to #49 (+2/no change
49 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 95 61 34 0.103

maddkat

Staff member
^ sure

IWR moves back to #48 (+6/+.002)
48 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 101 68 33 0.105

FanSince04

Ok! I like these increases. Although, I’m kind of used to country radio with +20 and such for radio plays.

maddkat

Staff member
IWR drops back to #44 (+1/-.002)
44 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 121 89 32 0.1

maddkat

Staff member
IWR drops back to #44 (+14/+.001)
44 NEEDTOBREATHE I Wanna Remember f/C.Underwood 140 95 45 0.103