Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idol airplay - Sep 12, 2011

Pi314CA

With all 14 country singles and 3 additional songs (TSSB, HGTA, ISBY), I think this is the most songs Carrie has had on this weekly top 100 Idol airplay list. :)

TW/LW

1 1 Brad Paisley/Carrie Underwood, Remind Me (8818 spins) (#5 Country)
2 2 Jason Aldean/Kelly Clarkson, Don't You Wanna Stay (5855) (#4 AC)
3 4 Tyga feat. Chris Richardson, Far Away (3576) (#14 Rhythmic)
4 20 Kelly Clarkson, Mr. Know It All (2842) (#28 AC, #22 Hot AC, #30 Top 40)
5 3 Scotty McCreery, I Love You This Big (2344)
6 4 Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (2157)
7 5 Daughtry, September (1703)
8 9 Kellie Pickler, Tough (1678) (#30 Country)
9 8 Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (1626)
10 7 Jennifer Hudson, No One Gonna Love You (1571) (#11 Urban AC)

14 14 Carrie Underwood, Undo It (1126)
21 25 Carrie Underwood, Jesus, Take The Wheel (855)
25 19 Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova (767)
30 29 Carrie Underwood, Last Name (626)
31 38 Carrie Underwood, All-American Girl (586)
34 34 Carrie Underwood, Wasted (551)
39 41 Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home (364)
46 44 Carrie Underwood, Mama's Song (264)
53 52 Carrie Underwood, Just A Dream (229)
61 56 Carrie Underwood, So Small (152)
70 72 Carrie Underwood, Don't Forget To Remember Me (94)
79 77 Carrie Underwood, I Told You So (58)
96 100 Carrie Underwood, The Star Spangled Banner (20)
97 NA Carrie Underwood, How Great Thou Art (18)
100 NA Carrie Underwood, I'll Stand By You (16)

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Changing the subject slightly, did anyone else notice Scotty's lead single on the list? His album is due to be released in 3 weeks and he only got 150 spins last week. And that is for all the country stations on Mediabase, not just the stations on the published panel. That certainly does not bode well for him.

nccountrygal

Changing the subject slightly, did anyone else notice Scotty's lead single on the list? His album is due to be released in 3 weeks and he only got 150 spins last week. And that is for all the country stations on Mediabase, not just the stations on the published panel. That certainly does not bode well for him.

Well I hope he does well. I actually like his new single. My radio station plays the song alot but I am sure that is because Scotty is from my area.

Thats very good for Carrie :) she always does so well, and I feel like BHC will be in the top 10 forever. And aww i hope Scotty's single does better!

hjj

Poor Lauren has not even got a new single released yet. If Scotty does well in his album sales country radio will probably give him a chance.

maria4hitz

TTWG doesn't actually have an adds date yet, they're not even promoting the song, maybe they're waiting until the idols are back from their trip to Asia to start all the promo. If his EP's sales are any indication his album sales will be fine.

Pi314CA

Seems odd that Scotty will be in Asia later this month and then the album drops in very early October. I would have thought the album drop date would be later to accommodate this Asia tour.