Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

CU4ever

When do we expect it to reach number 1 and for how long? Thanks in advance
I would say it reaches number 1 by Sunday, October 11 or 18. I also feel like it would have to get at least 2 weeks at the top, maybe even 3. Some labels don’t like to push for long, but Sony always pushed Luke Combs for multiple weeks & this song is such a huge hit it could get many weeks at the top. Of course this is all just my opinion 🙂

simonplay

That Fancy Like song is getting a remix with Kesha so that will be #1 for the rest of the year.. 🤦🏻‍♂️😅 say goodbye to IIDLY hitting #1 on the Hot Country Songs chart.. 😓

FanSince04

That Fancy Like song is getting a remix with Kesha so that will be #1 for the rest of the year.. 🤦🏻‍♂️😅 say goodbye to IIDLY hitting #1 on the Hot Country Songs
Are they sending it to country radio? Wouldn’t the remix only be for pop formats?

FanSince04

The remix count for both formats. Like the "I Hope" remix which spent 27 weeks at #1.
Oh… I see. Well, there’s always a chance it won’t do well. Kesha is not highly sought after and I’m hoping the TikTok fad with this song dies soooooon.