Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

FanSince04

I don’t think that song will drop fast. I see it being mult-week, as it has been on the other billboard country chart.
It could, but HCS and Airplay don’t use the same data to influence their charts. That’s why I feel country radio may not let FL climb as far and stay as long as HCS.

adam1995

It could, but HCS and Airplay don’t use the same data to influence their charts. That’s why I feel country radio may not let FL climb as far and stay as long as HCS.
It jumping 9 or 10 spots in a week suggests they definitely would. It may be at least at multi week #1. Which, as catchy as it is, is a damn shame since the song is pretty bad.

CU4ever

it’s looking like because of that fancy like song blowing up on tiktok (and then the chart), it’s going to spend many weeks at #1. Unfortunately, I think it looks like it will take a few of IIDLY’s weeks at the top, despite IIDLY being one of the biggest smashes of the year