Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

CU4ever

the only reason the label would do this deal is if they already have a deal to get IIDLY to number one after My Boy ,and because aldean's album isn't out till Nov 12. But bottom line it's absurd to hold back a genuine hit for a song that has been out 14 months and no one will remember by Nov 1.
Especially if doing this costs IIDLY from getting to the top

adam1995

Especially if doing this costs IIDLY from getting to the top
I feel it’s unlikely it won’t hit the top. BBR isn’t going to sacrifice its biggest star who’s with another massive star for a song and artist no one knows. They want them both to reach the top, but won’t drop the ball with Jason and Carrie.

I’m sure there’s a plan since it’s all manufactured anyway.

adam1995

Fancy Like is at number 5 and the spins gains for both IIDLY and FL were pretty close over this week 714 for IIDLY and 801 for FL. It doesn’t look like a takeover is imminent. You guys need to stop getting worked up over chart positions.

maddkat

Staff member
Jason is co hosting CCUSA next weekend

IIDLY remains at #2 (+9/+.062)
2 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 7798 7240 558 34.554

MB - +71/+.526)
FL - (+74/+.161)

Last edited:

txacar

Jason is co hosting CCUSA next weekend

IIDLY remains at #2 (+9/+.062)
2 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 7798 7240 558 34.554

MB - +71/+.526)
FL - (+74/+.161)
CCUSA double spins? I never watch the chart if Carrie isn't there -- it has been so long I've forgotten how CCUSA co-hosting works in that regard.

FanSince04

I’m not too mad. My Boy will fall hard. I dislike the fact IIDLY is losing spins. They shouldn’t have to make one song lose to cause another to gain. Just my opinion.

Zach1998

I don't mind if MB had gained enough spins this week to fairly pass IIDLY; my problem is that they are taking spins away from IIDLY because MB would not catch it even if IIDLY just didn't gain anything, they are making it lose spins. I don't think IIDLY has ever had a negative spin update during it's entire chart run, so that just shows how unnatural this is. Hope IIDLY can at least take Billboard this week.

CU4ever

I’m not happy about this either. IIDLY was a genuine smash hit. It shouldn’t be punished for a song that radio just simply didn’t like enough to naturally take to the top. And if this ends up hurting IIDLY due to FL…

adam1995

Guys, this happens every time. Just accept it, lol. They're at #2, it won't take much to get to #1 after whatever song they are forcing up the chart crashes in a few days.