Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

FanSince04

On iTunes, IIDLY is out of the red 😂 All day yesterday, I watched the chart as FL was gaining and in the green.

Michael Reid

Yea on iTunes, I’m curious to see how long it will hold #1. At the moment FL is .75. Pretty much meaning for every 4 times IIDLY is bought, FL has been purchased 3 times.

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY recieved 88 adds this week on mediabase, beating Brooks who had 37

from country aircheck
Country Aircheck Top Point Gainers: Here are the top point gainers for July 25 compared with the same day last week, according to Mediabase 24/7.
J. ALDEAN & C. UNDERWOOD/If I Didn't Love You (Macon Music/BBR/Capitol) +430 points
LUKE BRYAN/Waves (Capitol) +361 points
CHASE RICE f/FGL/Drinkin' Beer. Talkin' God. Amen. (Dack Janiels/BBR/BMLGR) +359 points
JUSTIN MOORE/We Didn't Have Much (Valory) +332 points
JORDAN DAVIS f/LUKE BRYAN/Buy Dirt (MCA) +292 points

Last edited:

FanSince04

I don’t. It’s high given the fact it won’t be “sent” to radio until Aug. 2nd. These are the stations playing it BEFORE the official release date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil

monkeyboy16

Did the song receive that special 1 play/hour deal (or whatever it is)? I’m curious if the song will drop after the week?