Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

CU4ever

It looks like Luke Combs is pushing this week for #1, rather than ZBB. IIDLY is falling so slowly and LC is 4 million behind. With any luck, there’s a chance this takes next week at the top too! So nice radio is loving a song that isn’t by LC&Carrie getting the #1 next week would be really symbolic 😁

Reactions: Hil

maddkat

Staff member
one last hurrah for IIDLY(-51/-.450) on the country charts as it moves back to #1 today - due to CAY falling. Cold As You (+197/+1.227) will still be #1 on both charts this week.

FanSince04

one last hurrah for IIDLY(-51/-.450) on the country charts as it moves back to #1 today - due to CAY falling. Cold As You (+197/+1.227) will still be #1 on both charts this week.
Now this one messed with my head 😂 The abbreviation for Chasing After You and Cold As You is the same (CAY) lol. As I was reading about CAY falling but Cold As You gaining, I was like how in the heck?! Then I realized 😛

CU4ever

It’s absolutely amazing that IIDLY has now spent 6 weeks at #1 or #2. And in each of those weeks it has been #1 on some days.

CU4ever

Amazing nonetheless! Almost 6 weeks of being in the top two & it’ll be in the top ten on billboard probably until February lol

carrieidol1

I don’t post often anymore, but I still come here to follow the charts… this one was fun! Takes me back to the Storyteller & before days. I hope Carrie can give us at least one more era of solid hits. CP was rough, but looking back it wasn’t terrible and produced a #1. I would love one more BA-like era in terms of chart performance.