Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

CU4ever

This has to be unprecedented or nearly unprecedented in the last decade!?
It is proving it could have spent over a month at #1. I haven’t seen this happen even with their golden boy luke combs ! But really, this songs success should make mediabase alter their recurrent rules.

• Love
Reactions: mbh

adam1995

It is proving it could have spent over a month at #1. I haven’t seen this happen even with their golden boy luke combs ! But really, this songs success should make mediabase alter their recurrent rules.
I think without the manipulated pushes for other songs at the beginning of its top 3 run, this would have had at least 5 weeks, maybe 6.

CU4ever

I think without the manipulated pushes for other songs at the beginning of its top 3 run, this would have had at least 5 weeks, maybe 6.
I 100% agree. It already got three, and if you add the week the label held it back, that's four. Then there was a couple huge pushes ahead of it (Fancy Like) so, yeah, definitely we could have had a nearly two month #1!😫

adam1995

I 100% agree. It already got three, and if you add the week the label held it back, that's four. Then there was a couple huge pushes ahead of it (Fancy Like) so, yeah, definitely we could have had a nearly two month #1!😫
Plus it dropped the 2 and went back to #1.

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY debuts on the Hot AC chart this week at #50
50 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 97 87 10 0.058

then today it falls out of the top 50

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
still at 50 (+2/no change)
50 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 94 97 -3 0.051

maddkat

Staff member