Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
I thought it wasn’t supposed to impact radio until Aug. 2nd. Did that change? I assumed these spins were from stations that chose to play it earlier.
impact date is Aug 2 and yes these spins are from stations adding it early, but the mediabase chart we follow daily is a seven day rolling chart, we see the spins over the last seven days , so this Saturday well see the spins from last Saturday through this Friday. Spins from last Friday will be lost (1511)

mediabase is also a point based weekly chart - a mysterious system using spins and AIs

Last edited:

FanSince04

impact date is Aug 2 and yes these spins are from stations adding it early, but the mediabase chart we follow daily is a seven day rolling chart, we see the spins over the last seven days , so this Saturday well see the spins from last Saturday through this Friday. Spins from last Friday will be lost (1511)

mediabase is also a point based weekly chart - a mysterious system using spins and AIs
Thanks!

FanSince04

About 4 hours ago “FL” climbed above “IIDLY”… BUT NOW “IIDLY” is back on top, out of the red, and ALL IS WELL (nod to one of the songs on the special edition of “My Gift”)

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY drops 9 spots to #35 (-1249/-6.170)
35 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 1156 1511 -355 6.038

maddkat

Staff member
^ it did

IIDLY remains at #35 (+148/+.962)
35 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 1304 1642 -338 7

looks like IIDLY will move to #33 this afternoon as two songs above it should go recurrent (Famous Friends & Minimum Wage)

Last edited: