Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

adam1995

It's a theme for Carrie Underwood for the last couple of years actually since day 1. That Radio and labels have to have it rigged so their "favorite" can get the spot. Labels are showing their ugly head like always.

It may be over for Jason's and Carrie's duet. I think.
I wouldn't go that far yet, lol. There's plenty of time. Once "My Boy" or whatever crashes, they'll likely push IIDLY the next week.

CU4ever

Guys, this happens every time. Just accept it, lol. They're at #2, it won't take much to get to #1 after whatever song they are forcing up the chart crashes in a few days.
This last happened with Smoke break, and it cost us the billboard #1; despite being a huge hit just like IIDLY

adam1995

This last happened with Smoke break, and it cost us the billboard #1; despite being a huge hit just like IIDLY
What are you going to do if it happens? There's nothing we can do. It's #2 right now. Likely stays there this week. FL still has a bit of distance, and I'd imagine they'd push next week.

FanSince04

Now those are some serious accusations. I don’t think it’s over for the song. I just think the way radio and labels artificially bump up songs is insane. As for IIDLY, it will be just fine. Maybe a week or two at #1 and then it will stay in the Top 3 due to it’s natural audience. FL will take over #1 and stay there for awhile due to popularity.

FanSince04

See max spins on IIDLY proves it isn’t just songs like MB that get artificial pushes. If I’m not mistaken, even Carrie’s last album saw max spins on every two songs. I just don’t like taking from songs that are naturally progressing up the charts.

CU4ever

See max spins on IIDLY proves it isn’t just songs like MB that get artificial pushes. If I’m not mistaken, even Carrie’s last album saw max spins on every two songs. I just don’t like taking from songs that are naturally progressing up the charts.
The difference between IIDLY and MB is MB never would naturally go to #1 whereas IIDLY naturally would have gotten 3/4 weeks at the top, so pushing for it isn’t that manipulated. But yeah I don’t like them taking spins away from another song the most

CU4ever

Fancy Like is only a little over 2 million behind IIDLY on billboard & it’s gaining more. This week IIDLY will amount a small gain due to the chart manipulation & it could not be enough for FL to stay behind. Which is why I think people are upset as this week for #1 is the most sure thing

adam1995

Fancy Like is only a little over 2 million behind IIDLY on billboard & it’s gaining more. This week IIDLY will amount a small gain due to the chart manipulation & it could not be enough for FL to stay behind. Which is why I think people are upset as this week for #1 is the most sure thing
Alright, you won’t be convinced, so no point in trying to calm the waters.

CU4ever

Alright, you won’t be convinced, so no point in trying to calm the waters.
You don’t have to get upset with me personally lol. I still think it’ll hit the top- I agree with you. I was just playing devils advocate as I’ve seen a lot of people thinking similar things around the web. If I disagreed with you, I would have responded to your post in particular by quoting you 🙃🤝

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY remains at #2 (+85/+.070)
2 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 7840 7403 437 34.726

adam1995

You don’t have to get upset with me personally lol. I still think it’ll hit the top- I agree with you. I was just playing devils advocate as I’ve seen a lot of people thinking similar things around the web. If I disagreed with you, I would have responded to your post in particular by quoting you 🙃🤝
Not upset, just not worth trying to calm people down who are panicked over whether this is a #1 for one week or three.

Zach1998

I honestly don’t care if this is a multi week #1 or not (it’d be nice tho). I just want to see this hit #1 on BOTH BB and MB.

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY moves to #1 (+30/+.088)
1 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 7926 7631 295 35.027

don't get too excited it won't stay there, MB will pass it tomorrow

CU4ever

Well, it still is nice to know that organically this took only 81 days to hit the top, not even three months !