Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

FanSince04

I do think the hype for FL is dying down. As evidenced from this update, TikTok fads tend to come on strong and then fade away, and the Kesha version didn’t help the song out like remixes usually do. Maybe… just maybe IIDLY will get 2-3 weeks

adam1995

I do think the hype for FL is dying down. As evidenced from this update, TikTok fads tend to come on strong and then fade away, and the Kesha version didn’t help the song out like remixes usually do. Maybe… just maybe IIDLY will get 2-3 weeks
Didn't the song get to like #4 on the Hot 100 after the remix, from like the mid teens?

FanSince04

Didn't the song get to like #4 on the Hot 100 after the remix, from like the mid teens?
It did get to #4; however, I am not sure how much credit I would give to the remix. As I recall, celebrities were doing dances to it, it is probably still popular on TikTok (I don’t use the app anymore so can’t confirm), and the original remains in the Top 3 on iTunes after dominating for so long at the top spot. The remix should have propelled it to #1 on Billboard Top 100 with all that in place, but it didn’t. Based on this information, I don’t think it did much.

CU4ever

To keep track of how the billboard number one is looking, I’ll update this daily:

so far this week,

IIDLY: +0.732K in audience
FL: +0.128K in audience

Reactions: Hil

pkc4rls

To keep track of how the billboard number one is looking, I’ll update this daily:

so far this week,

IIDLY: +0.732K in audience
FL: +0.128K in audience
How long does it have to stay at top to get the #1 Billboard country airplay officially? Is it Saturday? I saw the mediabase #1 but somehow missed where it stands for the official Billboard #1.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
How long does it have to stay at top to get the #1 Billboard country airplay officially? Is it Saturday? I saw the mediabase #1 but somehow missed where it stands for the official Billboard #1.
it was #1 this week and looks to be #1 next week too

IIDLY remains at #1 (+51/+.560)
1 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 8786 8229 557 39.596

looking like it'll get #1 on both charts this week as FL today was (-78/-.155)

FanSince04

it was #1 this week and looks to be #1 next week too

IIDLY remains at #1 (+51/+.560)
1 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 8786 8229 557 39.596

looking like it'll get #1 on both charts this week as FL today was (-78/-.155)
It seems they might be holding FL back to get IIDLY another week. Unless these are the real numbers and not the artificially pushed numbers 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

CU4ever

It seems they might be holding FL back to get IIDLY another week. Unless these are the real numbers and not the is the artificially pushed numbers 🤷🏻‍♂️
Definitely not holding it back. They’re two different labels and one label never holds back their song so another labels song can get number one

FanSince04

Definitely not holding it back. They’re two different labels and one label never holds back their song so another labels song can get number one
Of course not, that would make zero sense. However, radio can hold it back. They have their own agenda and whichever label has the better offer wins most times.

CU4ever

Of course not, that would make zero sense. However, radio can hold it back. They have their own agenda and whichever label has the better offer wins most times.
Mmm, I don’t know. I think what’s more likely is SN is taking spins from FL to help push other songs. Apparently, FL and Another song stopped gaining this week while a couple that were struggling started to gain. After all, they’re not pushing FL until The week starting November 14 Whatever it is, it’s working out well for us!😅😅