Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
^ maybe some but it's not top 50 on any

after 17 weeks on the chart , 6 in the top 2, IIDLY goes recurrent on mediabase

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil

FanSince04

It’s back in the Top 20 on iTunes! I think it will comfortably stay within the higher tier of iTunes for quite some time. It only dips when artists release highly anticipated music (Taylor Swift, Adele).

Reactions: Hil

jamatthews83

FTOY is recurrent on the AC chart, which surprises me because I don't remember it getting played by the radio in the US last year.

CU4ever

IIDLY stats...

#9 on the Year End Country Digital Songs Chart
#22 on the Year End Hot Country Songs Chart
#26 on the Year End Country Streaming Songs Chart
#40 on the Year End Country Airplay Chart

and... #3 again this week on the regular airplay chart (top 3 for two months now), it should stay top 5 for at least the next month+

Michael Reid

Given this type of success, should this equate out to any hopes for the next ACM and CMA, Grammys have already taken notice. Obviously Musical event, but could this also have legs in Single and Song of the year at both ceremonies?

RenegadeChaser

Given this type of success, should this equate out to any hopes for the next ACM and CMA, Grammys have already taken notice. Obviously Musical event, but could this also have legs in Single and Song of the year at both ceremonies?
Would love to see it as Carrie has never had much luck even being nominated in these categories. If it is nominated, maybe votes from both artist’s labels will be enough to pull in a win.