Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iheartradio concert 9/29

jimshoe

Looks like a small venue, would have been fun to be there! Great songs and Carrie looked and sounded great!!!

countrymusicfan15

That was a fun little concert! Just a very relaxed and chill vibe. And I got so many of my favorites! DL, VH, CA, and GG. Loved it! Saved it so I can watch it again whenever I feel like it 🥳

CU4ever

Did anyone else think Carrie sounded so good on HMH? Like better than the studio version?

this is definitely single two. But now I’m sad as that does mean one of future smashes “Burn” or “CA” won’t get released. Maybe both as she loves VH and PC

Momin

Does Fb count clicking on the link as a view? I know somebody said awhile back that Fb views are noteworthy much since a view is considered watching about 30 sec. or less.
Yeah I don't know the exact technicality of it but I heard that too. But from what I know, FB views are now counted when calculating metrics and chart positions. Although this is concert and won't boost chart performance of GS or something but can be helpful in the future. I might be wrong though.