Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm very sorry for unfollowing a Carrie fan on Twitter

A Carrie fan started following me on Twitter yesterday. I saw his profile and decided not to follow him back because I was not ready to follow an account whose main tweets were retweets.

Today noon I reviewed one of his old tweets and liked it, and this made me follow him back anxiously. Idol Carrie has tweeted him once.

However, today evening, after considering carefully, I decided to unfollow him. He has published only a few tweets since December and this is the reason why I decided to unfollow him.

If he often publishes significant tweets about Idol Carrie, I may consider following him back.

Following a Carrie fan and correcting my decision to unfollow him a few hours later is not a good job I should do. It has made me not very happy today.
I'm very sorry for this unexpected decision. I will not be surprised if this makes him unfollow me tomorrow. It would be much better if I thought more carefully before deciding

Hil

A Carrie fan started following me on Twitter yesterday. I saw his profile and decided not to follow him back because I was not ready to follow an account whose main tweets were retweets.

Today noon I reviewed one of his old tweets and liked it, and this made me follow him back anxiously. Idol Carrie has tweeted him once.

However, today evening, after considering carefully, I decided to unfollow him. He has published only a few tweets since December and this is the reason why I decided to unfollow him.

If he often publishes significant tweets about Idol Carrie, I may consider following him back.

Following a Carrie fan and correcting my decision to unfollow him a few hours later is not a good job I should do. It has made me not very happy today.
I'm very sorry for this unexpected decision. I will not be surprised if this makes him unfollow me tomorrow. It would be much better if I thought more carefully before deciding
Ha ha I thought I worried a lot. It's twitter. If you don't know this person, dont' worry about it. #ALLIsCool ;)

nannygirl

Just to reiterate what everyone else is saying, don't worry about it. If all he does is RT, then I'm sure he doesn't mind having one less follower and you shouldn't upset yourself by wondering if you offended him.

KamSholox

Im very sorry for unfollowing a Carrie fan on Twitter

rnrnBeen in the field and just saw the thread Bruce. So sorry for your loss. He was a great man and will live on not only in the hearts of his many friends but also for his great works. R.I.P Bill Coons. rn