Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of some Carrie fans help!

thunder92

Hello everyone,

So last week while I am in class I get a call from my mom telling me that my 1 year old golden retriever puppy has severe hip dysplasia in both of his hips (he was running and the left hip came out of place). The costs to get him new hips is going to be around $10,000.

I created a twitter account for him https://twitter.com/BrennanMedical and I am trying to follow people and get word out. My goal would be to get Carrie and/or other celebs to retweet about it so it can gain some exposure. If anyone can follow and retweet it I would highly appreciate it.

I absolutely hate doing this but with the costs so high, I almost have to. We do not want to lose this wonderful pup.

And this is the link to the site to donate to him Brennan's Hip Dysplasia Medical by Joe Lombardo - GoFundMe
I do not want any of you to donate, I just would like support of any kind. Thank you all.
BRENNAN.jpgHIPS.jpg

opry051008

I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. I followed and retweeted. I hope you are able to reach your goal, your time together is just beginning. : )