Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info on RobinAnnHunts Passing

Awsomecarrie

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been on here in years but I will forever be grateful for the wonderful friends I made on this site. One of them was Robin, I met here 12 years ago on here and we have remainded close friends in fact I like to think
of her as my best friend and I hope she felt the same. Anyway I am so sad to post that she passed this past week from Cancer which was only diagnosed a couple of months ago. She remained a true blue Carrie fan until the end and
in fact our Dear Carrie sent her a letter and some merchandise which Robin cherished. Carrie is a beautiful woman and it doesn't surprise me that Robin would be drawn to her. Some of the best times of my life were spent with Robin and the rest
of you and I know she loved everyone on here. I am posting her obituary and if you care to please donate to her favorite animal charities that were dear to her heart. Its just not gonna be the same without her. Thank you Carrie for bringing her into our
lived. Thanks Boilermaker for posting earlier and letting people know. Judy, Chuck, Lana, Robin and Denise we were the 5 musketeers, those years we all spent together were the best of my life and I can guarantee you Robin felt the same.

Robin Ann Hunt, 73, of Alexandria, Virginia, died November 2, 2017 at INOVA Fairfax Hospital. She was born in Kenmore, New York on May 11, 1944 to the late Glenn and Anna (Bartlett) Heinzman. Robin enjoyed skiing, sailing, hiking, doing home improvement projects and big dogs! She was a fan of country music – particularly Carrie Underwood; and a long-time fan of European soccer – her favorite team was Manchester United. She was a long-time resident of the Chicago area before moving to Virginia. She loved animals of all kinds and operated a pet sitting business in the Mount Vernon area of Fairfax County. She is survived by her children, R. Michael Heinzman, Arley Heinzman (Jacqueline) and Trisha Heinzman; and 8 grandchildren. She is also survived by her siblings, Tracy Heinzman (Victor) of Alexandria, and Charles Heinzman of Brockport, New York; and numerous nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends and hold a Life Celebration Service at 12 pm, Sunday, November 19, 2017 at the Cunningham-Turch Funeral Home, 811 Cameron Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314. Given Robin’s love of animals, please make donations to the following organizations in lieu of flowers:

1. The Chance Foundation – An All-Breed Dog Rescue Organization: The Chance Foundation - Country Club Kennels
  2. Warrior Canine Connection: Donate

boilermaker

Thanks for posting this Denise. Amazing that so many people have been brought together who otherwise would have never met. We were a strange group of different generations and occupations brought together by our love of Carrie. The fact that Carrie wrote Robin a letter and sent her merchandise a month before she passed tells us why we love her so much. Great times I will never forget.