Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting theory I came up with for Storyteller's singles!

AnthonyLovesCarrie

I found an interesting, possible "clue" as to how the singles may go this era. With Blown Away, the 4 singles were the first four tracks on the album, in that order ("Good Girl", "Blown Away", "Two Black Cadillacs", and "See You Again").

With Storyteller, the first single, "Smoke Break", is track #5 on the album. "Heartbeat" is track #4. Could they be going in reverse order this time? Which would mean "Church Bells" will be the 3rd single, "Dirty Laundry" 4th, and "Renegade Runaway" 5th.

Just a little theory I came up with lol.
wink.png
And personally, I'd love for those to be the singles!

ramb

I'm fine with that order!
But I'd replace RR with CCA.
Releasing RR over CCA would be a mistake IMO. CCA has everything to be a career-defining moment.

Farawayhills

It's an interesting idea - but I'd also agree with the point about CCA.

Two points to bear in mind in any discussion of singles is firstly, that they might want at least one from each producer, which means they'd be looking to include Mark Bright (Church Bells would cover that)
--and secondly, the pre-releases might be a significant pointer to singles (they don't have to be, but the inclusion of "Heartbeat" fits that so far). The pre-releases would certainly favour the inclusion of RR (and the snippet in the early video is also suggestive of that thinking).

Wildflower

Does anyone remember the album launch party some songs got their own "room"? I believe Smoke Break and Heartbeat had their own, singles one and two. I believe the other two I remember were Dirty Laundry and Church Bells. Do you think it's safe to assume those are the next singles?

jaks_weyn

Does anyone remember the album launch party some songs got their own "room"? I believe Smoke Break and Heartbeat had their own, singles one and two. I believe the other two I remember were Dirty Laundry and Church Bells. Do you think it's safe to assume those are the next singles?

The 5 rooms are the first 5 songs in ST also.. I wouldn't be surprised if those are the 5 that will become singles...
But I also do hope CCA replaces RR...

mtreasmith

I would be so upset if she does not release CCA.

Good observation, though. Could happen. I would be SO okay with that as long as she replaced RR with CCA. That would make it 5,4,3,2,6. lol

Hil

I"ve always thought the rooms will be the singles and that is perfectly fine with me. :) I also think she'll sing CCA on the Grammy's this year if it's not going to be a single and wait until next if it is.

lolita55

I think CCA, DL, CB and Mexico need to be realesed. clock don't stop, Relapse and chaser all need to go to Pop radio. RR could be released as a single of her other ones do well. This is her most stacked album as far as singles go. I think 11 out of the 13 songs could be singles.

Jon

Oh, just like many of you, I want so bad CCA and/or Chaser as singles. Can't wait for the day when we found that happening :-D Is there a way we can make like a campaign/petition to make it real? XD do u guys think that those kind of things really work? Haha xD Is just I really really want CCA and Chaser as singles xD

And I'm praying God hear your words, Hill. Hope Carrie performs CCA at the grammys :)

mofan

Just got my vinyl Copy of Storyteller. The singles on side A are:
Smoke Break
Heartbeat
Church Bells
Dirty Laundry
Renegade Runaway
So far they are going in reverse order from the record.
This would be my guess for released singles.