Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iowa State Fair Aug 21

maddkat

Staff member

Last edited:

carriefan14

CB
UI
CC
GG
Denim & R
Wasted
AAG
DL
GS
TBC
BA
crazy angels
CP
SyA
JTTW
If I didn't love you
FOTF
SITW
SB (guitar)
LN
BHC

Reactions: Hil

AdamJ

^ absolutely nothing wrong with this set list

Thanks D for everything you post on here and taking good care of us and this site. Appreciate all you do for us.........I liked the set list. Those are some of her biggest hits and I loved every one of them. Would have been great to see and hear her in person. Going to Nashville next week to visit my best friend and his wife ---maybe I will see Carrie around somewhere----if I am lucky.

simonplay

I still find it so weird that she is not performing Southbound anymore πŸ˜… it's her last #1, it's a "summer song" perfect for festivals and I think it's one of her best streaming songs... thoughts? πŸ€”

Hil

This forum and it's mods remain as warm and pleasant as ever....
I don't think anyone meant anything wrong, maybe just post what you would like to hear instead? I think most artists are going to play their biggest hits at festivals and random events.

carriefan14

Barf.

Anyway, I never said I didn't like it, I was just surprised she didn't do more Denim & R songs. Literally all I was saying. The mob could've stayed home.

tgbrinker

Was at the Iowa State Fair show last night.

vocals as on point as ever. Surprised JTTW didn’t transition into HGTA though.

Word of the wise: don’t buy tickets in section W3 at the Iowa State Fair Grandstand. WAY too far to the side. Almost not worth the price to only see Carrie on the screens while the other ground level folks got screen and stage.

Everyone was on their feet the whole 90mins EXCEPT a couple rows around me. Some super drunk retirees and some families with little kids taking naps lol. Plus some (eye roll) teen girls too preoccupied with their phones.