Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Carrie involved with the Victory Junction Gang Camps?

GMRR

Does anyone know if Carrie is involved with the Victory Junction Gang Camps that are run by Kyle & Pattie Petty(victoryjunction.org)? If not,this would be a great charity for both Mike & Carrie to be with. It involves providing fun activities & care for children & youth who are suffering from chronic illnesses & ailments. The VJGC is on property donated by the Petty family in North Carolina, and is all done as a memorial to Kyle & Pattie's late son Adam,who was killed in a racing accident in 2000. The idea & first VJC was originated by Paul Newman, and the Pettys caught on with the idea shortly before Adam's death. We've heard that Mike really enjoys being with children,so hopefully someone will put Carrie & Mike with the Pettys and make this a reality. I feel that it would be a blessing for Carrie & Mike to be with the children at the Camp.

Carrieflattsfan

I don't think so. She's heavily involved in animal and children's charities, but that's all I've heard. I'm sure she does plenty of work we are not aware of, but I'm pretty sure she's not part of the foundation you are reffering to. ;)

JB172

That would be a very nice charity to be a part of and with all the different groups of kids that they have there through out the summer it would be cool if she went down and did a concert for all the campers.

Kyle & Pattie are wonderful people.

DJ24966

The Petty family is a great one who will do anything to help others. I've heard numerous stories of Richard (Kyle's father) meeting race fans out on the street and inviting them over for dinner and just to talk racing or whatever else they had on their mind.

Just a family that did not allow fame to take over, still down to earth and genuine people.