Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is There a Way to Block People From viewing your posts?

CU4ever

I have been getting negative posts/feedback from a certain user in private messages, and through forums, so I was wondering if there was any way to block people from looking at my posts? I know I can put them on my ignore list, but can I block them? Thanks for any help.

boilermaker

You can block people from sending you PM's and visitor messages and from seeing your profile info but I don't think you can block people from seeing your posts. If you have them on your ignore list then you aren't going to see their responses anyways unless someone else quotes them. If you are being harassed by someone contact the moderators.

CU4ever

You can block people from sending you PM's and visitor messages and from seeing your profile info but I don't think you can block people from seeing your posts. If you have them on your ignore list then you aren't going to see their responses anyways unless someone else quotes them. If you are being harassed by someone contact the moderators.
Thanks!