Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues posting a reply

mgbjr

It seems I can reply to a couple of threads, but on a few other threads(i.e how I can first discovered Carrie), I send my reply and nothing happens. Can someone give me some insight into that?

Smokyiiis

It seems I can reply to a couple of threads, but on a few other threads(i.e how I can first discovered Carrie), I send my reply and nothing happens. Can someone give me some insight into that?

I don't know about the THREADS but I was experiencing the same problem in private messages.

rainbow1

I still have to login time after time as I shift threads! I WISH that "Stay login" box would show up!!!

maddkat

Staff member
^ sure wish I knew what was causing that.I so want to come to your house and take a look.That would annoy the life out of me.

I've experienced no problems myself ,but let us know if you all continue to have problems

mgbjr

I tried posting on the thread again, and I guess I just need a moderator to approve my post. Any reason why?