Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's Been A While....

carrietakethewheel

Hello, CF! I haven't been *fully active* here in a few years, or maybe shorter than that.... I've gotten rather busy because of college and my job. I haven't forgotten about this place; I've stopped by here just to browse for a little bit, then just log off. I'm hoping I'll be active here again full-mode! :p I know Carrie's tour happened last year, and I thought about going to see it, but couldn't. *Puppy face* Seemed like it was amazing, however! I've been keeping up with her news via here about her new single, See You Again. I've been listening to that non-stop over the last some weeks; such a beautiful song. <3

Anyway, hello again, everybody, if you remember me! If not, I'm Ashley, joined here back in 2006 (holy crap!), and obviously a Carrie fan! Maybe I'll sign up *again* for her fanclub.....

~Ashley (carriesweetkisses)

cassie2

Staff member
How nice to "See You Again" Ashley! Sounds like school and your job have been keeping you busy. Hope all is well with you!

carrietakethewheel

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say I’m still around. I’ve been actively lurking here ever since the “Cry Pretty” album announcement. I’ll probably be pre-ordering the CD.... If not, definitely stream it via Spotify.

Hope to post here more often! :)

somehearts09

Hi everyone! It's Ashley (carriesweetkisses) - I forgot my password and email used for my old account, so I made a new one. It's nice to be back - hopefully, I'll be on here a lot more often!

carrietakethewheel

Hey guys! I’m back again! The forum let me reset my password for this account. So nice to be back!

EDIT: Is there a way I can have my username changed to carrietakethewheel? If not, that’s OK!