Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

DaisyTweets

she was 3 months when she announced last time but some of the pics I've seen from WeFest make me think she's at least 4 months along this time
this pic in particular
7KQMjQGO.jpg:large
I'm not seeing any pic, D!!! Could you give us a link???

Smokyiiis

She's wearing pink in that announcement in front of a pinkish background. I'm placing my bet on a little girl.

simonplay

So this is why she sounded weird during some events like the Hard Rock Cafe, she wasn't sick or losing her voice, she was pregnant.. haha!!

DaisyTweets

Oh my, that picture was certainly taken at just the right angle, lol! I think at least 5 months maybe! She looks about as pregnant as she did in November 2014 with Isaiah.
this could be but I think you also pop out sooner with the second baby!!! Just so she can still sing at the CMAs!!! I want those Carrie & Brad songs and I want to see her perform her second single!!

PRGuy79

What joyous news for Carrie, Mike, Isaiah, the family and all of us fans! So very happy for all!

rainbow1

I couldn't be more thrilled for Carrie and Mike and Isaiah!!! I'm guessing a girl too, that's a beautiful pink outfit she is wearing in the announcement!!!

What will her name be?!!!!

mofan

So exciting, never expected the baby news. Heck I was just excited about the tour although no tour coming through my town but there are some fairly close.

simonplay

If she is 5 months pregnant now, then she will be 8 months for the CMA's, lol poor Carrie, host a show and perform a month away to give birth..

mgbjr

I couldn't be more thrilled for Carrie and Mike and Isaiah!!! I'm guessing a girl too, that's a beautiful pink outfit she is wearing in the announcement!!!

What will her name be?!!!!

Something biblical I'm sure, Abigail or Hannah perhaps? I just know it won't be a typical celebrity baby name, thank goodness

mgbjr

LOL!! She's Carrie Underwood she'll do it. She did it when she was pregnant with Isaiah.

For some reason I was thinking she was much smaller during the CMAs with Isaiah, but I think thats cause she hides everything! If there's a will, theres a way, I guess lol

_luvqry

Wow. So happy for Carrie and Mike. That explains the weird outfit for the album party as well. Wishing all the best for them and trying not to worry about how she'll promote her new album. UMG now it's your time!