Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

rcramer

Wasn't that such a nice surprise...... A big congrats to such a beautiful person...... She is truly blessed....

Pittsburgh in October 2019...... Bring it on.....

DaisyTweets

I'm laughing to myself wondering if she's gonna let Brad 'announce' the sex of the baby again??????????????????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kizmet311

I'm laughing to myself wondering if she's gonna let Brad 'announce' the sex of the baby again??????????????????????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh I hope so and I hope it's a girl this time! Would love to see Brad some out to host in a pink hat or pink jacket or something, lol.

I am so so happy for Mike and Carrie! I am so glad they are getting to expand their family! She really has been wearing loose clothes lately, but I try not to speculate because I have been wrong about it before.

DaisyTweets

Oh I hope so and I hope it's a girl this time! Would love to see Brad some out to host in a pink hat or pink jacket or something, lol.

I am so so happy for Mike and Carrie! I am so glad they are getting to expand their family! She really has been wearing loose clothes lately, but I try not to speculate because I have been wrong about it before.
Oh this would be priceless if it happened wouldn't it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maddkat

Staff member

lol, be perfect if it was a girl with all the pink surrounding this era.

pklongbeach

Congrats Fishers!! And fans! Do we have any guesses about how far along. Usually its not announced publically for something like 8 weeks out. Not sure when you are as public a figure as Carrie Underwood!

Kizmet311

Congrats Fishers!! And fans! Do we have any guesses about how far along. Usually its not announced publically for something like 8 weeks out. Not sure when you are as public a figure as Carrie Underwood

Most people don't announce publicly until at least 12 weeks out, but she's been wearing some loose clothes lately, so I'm thinking she might be 4-5 months? If she was only 3 months, I don't think she would be showing enough to wear such loose clothes. Just my opinion, though. I really have nothing to go on but that.

maddkat

Staff member
Most people don't announce publicly until at least 12 weeks out, but she's been wearing some loose clothes lately, so I'm thinking she might be 4-5 months? If she was only 3 months, I don't think she would be showing enough to wear such loose clothes. Just my opinion, though. I really have nothing to go on but that.
she was 3 months when she announced last time but some of the pics I've seen from WeFest make me think she's at least 4 months along this time
this pic in particular
7KQMjQGO.jpg:large