Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

Am I the only who finds it slightly weird that there are threads on here dedicated for Carrie's toddler children?

Carrie's kids are a huge part of her life and give her a lot of inspiration. It is nice that she shares glimpses of her life with them. It seems like you are trying to troll considering your other comment on Miranda's thread.

sco

Carrie's kids are a huge part of her life and give her a lot of inspiration. It is nice that she shares glimpses of her life with them. It seems like you are trying to troll considering your other comment on Miranda's thread.

If this thread was full of paparazzi pictures they would have a point. Given that it is limited to pictures Carrie, Mike or their friends choose to post publicly it is just fun.

Louisa

106309136_305318810646030_6808530710943883679_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCR5KidpF7y/

MSCarriefan

Mike posted a cute video on his Instastories of Jake laughing everytime he picks him up in the air. His laugh is adorable

Louisa

So precious! Can’t believe how big Jacob has gotten. He’s a good little driver. Thanks for sharing this sweet clip.

MSCarriefan

Last night on her Instastories, Carrie posted the audio of her singing a Jesus Loves Me duet with Jake.
I don't know how to record the audio but it was the sweetest thing.

MSCarriefan

Carrie posted an instastory last night of her trying to distract the baby-Jacob by playing connect 4 while she tried to cook dinner. He is certainly close to those terrible two's..haha