Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JAD and DFTRM Music Videos

jaks_weyn

Anybody knows where I can watch these two music videos?
they're not appearing under Carrie's Youtube VEVO page... I think they're blocked in my country...

Farawayhills

The blocking (which is probably a quirk of Vevo's policy, rather than one asked for by the performing artist) seems to vary from time to time. I've watched JAD in the past, but the main posting is blocked in England too now

However, this posting of JAD is one which I think might get through Vevo's restrictions.

Farawayhills

The official video posting of DFTRM from Vevo still works in England - but I'm afraid I can't at present find an alternative that might work for you.

However, this is a live performance on Letterman which hopefully people will enjoy seeing repeated.

(Both of these are among my top favourite singles, by the way - DFTRM is the one that I would have most loved Carrie to perform on her recent visits to England and Ireland (as I think it would have better represented her stated aim to be an ambassador for Country Music than a revival of "Some Hearts" would have done.)

dreamer11

Anybody knows where I can watch these two music videos?
they're not appearing under Carrie's Youtube VEVO page... I think they're blocked in my country...

Me too I'm looking for Don't Forget to Remember Me that's the only video I'm missing.