Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Durbin Thread

Carrieflattsfan

Yeah, I saw that on Twitter. -_-

Speaking of Twitter, what was up with people freaking over this comment??

I no longer feel like a musician. I am now a professional autographer(not a real word, I know!)

I thought someone must've been mistaken when they told me that's what all the fuss was about. :rolleyes:

allamericangirl8

Speaking of Twitter, what was up with people freaking over this comment??

I no longer feel like a musician. I am now a professional autographer(not a real word, I know!)

I thought someone must've been mistaken when they told me that's what all the fuss was about. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find fault in what he's saying...? What are people saying about it? I'm really confused lol.

Carrieflattsfan

I'm trying to find fault in what he's saying...? What are people saying about it? I'm really confused lol.

I saw a bunch of people tweeting that they were no longer fans of James. I asked why and someone said it was because some people were upset over that comment. Believe me, I'm just as confused as you...

allamericangirl8

I saw a bunch of people tweeting that they were no longer fans of James. I asked why and someone said it was because some people were upset over that comment. Believe me, I'm just as confused as you...

I'm kind of glad they aren't his fans anymore, then. I mean, they clearly weren't very loyal to begin with if something as harmless as THAT makes people hate him. I thought the comment was really cute. xD I'm trying to twist the words in some way to mean something else that could provoke people to stop liking him, but I seriously can't figure it out.

Okay, yeah, I'm so confused. When I stop watching YouTube, I might actually tweet these people.

Carrieflattsfan

And the name of The album is...MEMORIES OF A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER! Means looking back on events in my life, to see the beauty in the pain.