Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie leaving??

robinannhunt

Carrie announced Jamie leaving at a performance just lately. Jamie did show up at the Opry after that but plan on a new backup singer.

cindy27

Carrie announced Jamie leaving at a performance just lately. Jamie did show up at the Opry after that but plan on a new backup singer.

i think she should announce that she is leaving she has alot of fans that may not know why she left and why be the Opry

Daraebe

Jamelle will officially not be returning to sing BGV on the spring tour. Jamie and her husband have decided to become a country duo "Two Story Road"
Here is their website and video

[video=youtube;IHmPT3JoKc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IHmPT3JoKc4[/video]

Two Story Road

You can listen to some of their music if you click on the music tab

sco

Jamelle will officially not be returning to sing BGV on the spring tour. Jamie and her husband have decided to become a country duo "Two Story Road"
Here is their website and video

[video=youtube;IHmPT3JoKc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IHmPT3JoKc4[/video]

Two Story Road

You can listen to some of their music if you click on the music tab
Congratulations to them. She is too talented to be a background singer forever. I'm guessing that the second background singer from the AMA awards will be taking over for her. I saw a tweet a little while back that indicated that but I can't remember her name.

maddkat

Staff member
^ Andrea Thomas was the bgv at the AMAs

Congrats to Jaime and her husband. Wish the luck with their new duo!

rainbow1

I hate to see Jamie leave, but I will look forward to hearing their music!! I expect them to do very well....she'll have a lot of support from Carrie fans!!

cindy27

Congratulations to them. She is too talented to be a background singer forever. I'm guessing that the second background singer from the AMA awards will be taking over for her. I saw a tweet a little while back that indicated that but I can't remember her name.

sounds exciting will miss her and that is 1st time i have heard Jamie talk

LukeRex

It is looking Something have happened between those two. I can't get it full but as i think it is some thing really teasing one.
Must be aware. No one know what is going to be happen..!
Just can hope for the best.

Last edited: