Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jana Kramer

Casper

she signed to Warner Music Nashville a month or so ago i'm looking forward to her album whenever it comes out.

Wolfman

I love Jana Kramer, she is a great actress!!!!!!!! I was surprised when i found out she was country!!! She has another new song out called Whiskey, it's on YouTube.

I must say I was really surprised that, not only could Jana sing, but that she sings very well. I love her song 'Whiskey'.

Casper

according to her facebook & twitter posts CMT is going to premiere the music video for Why Ya Wanna this morning

Casper

Jana's Debut Album Will Be Out Sometime This Summer

JanaKramer.jpg

cpeTN89

I really did not really know who Jana Kramer was. Never watched One Tree Hill. Heard the song "Why You Wanna" a few times on the radio before and liked it ok. My sister told me to check her album out. I bought it today and I absolutely love this album from top to bottom, know fillers at all. I think she is extremely country and she has a strong unique voice as well. All of her songs are really catchy. Yall should check this album. I think she is going to be a breath of fresh air to nashville.

lolita55

I follow Jana Kramer on instagram, and I have noticed that she has been spending a lot of time in LA lately, so I wonder if she moved back there.

maddkat

Staff member
I follow Jana Kramer on instagram, and I have noticed that she has been spending a lot of time in LA lately, so I wonder if she moved back there.
could be, she has parted ways with her label,Warner

Last edited:

Josh

Jana Kramer is great. I wish she'd make more music but I do not follow her at all so have no idea what she's up to.

Farawayhills

She has a new song out, "Dammit", written by Liz Huett (whom some of you may know as Taylor Swift's former backing singer, and in my opinion, an interesting, but under-rated artist in her own right) and Nicolle Gallyon (who was one of the principal co-writers on "Platinum"). It has the theme of a woman viewing houses, but unable to avoid the feeling of yearning for an imagined life there with a lost love. A slow build up, and a raw, emotional vocal make it a memorable song for me.