Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japan earthquake/Tsunami disaster videos

Jade_kt

It's sad seeing all the disaster in Japan. There a bunch of videos of it on youtube on the right side of these videos :(

You can hear a women screaming in the house being swept away by the Tsunami in this video:

Cathie Wynkoop

I cannot even imagine what this nation is going through!!! It sickens and saddens me.

My niece is a teacher over there, and the teachers have to stay for now because they are considered "essential personnel" even though classes are not being held right now. I hope she gets evacuated soon!!

Here is a link of pictures that my niece sent me.....beware, some are not for the faint of heart!! :(

Japan Earthquake and Tsunami: Search and Rescue >> TotallyCoolPix

Jade_kt

I cannot even imagine what this nation is going through!!! It sickens and saddens me.

My niece is a teacher over there, and the teachers have to stay for now because they are considered "essential personnel" even though classes are not being held right now. I hope she gets evacuated soon!!

Here is a link of pictures that my niece sent me.....beware, some are not for the faint of heart!! :(

Japan Earthquake and Tsunami: Search and Rescue >> TotallyCoolPix

To think that in December for Christmas I went to visit my parents in Vietnam where they are living right now and had to stop in Tokoyo to get there and even had a 5 hour wait at the Tokoyo airport on my way back to the States. Then 3 months later this happen. Scary.

Claire2004

I can hardly bear to watch the news now, the massive destruction breaks my heart. Will continue to pray for Japan.

Ace

right now the world has suffered 2 curveballs... 1 by Mother Nature in Japan and the other by human in Libya. God, please help us get through these.
My heart, thoughts and prayers to Japan and to the people in Japan.....and all those people in wars.............God Bless us all.