Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood - If I Didn't Love You

PRGuy79

With this being the lead single from Jason's 10th studio album, with it being such a moment in Country music for two superstars, with Carrie being between albums and wanting to capitalize on promotion in the interim, and with the song getting such good feedback and traction early on, the potential is huge and I think it is all but guaranteed that this song will get a full video treatment.

countrymusicfan15

With this being the lead single from Jason's 10th studio album, with it being such a moment in Country music for two superstars, with Carrie being between albums and wanting to capitalize on promotion in the interim, and with the song getting such good feedback and traction early on, the potential is huge and I think it is all but guaranteed that this song will get a full video treatment.
Yes! And then you know what that means…2022 CMT awards VOTY!!! 🥳🥳🥳