Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood - If I Didn't Love You

maddkat

Staff member
Is that the outfit she was wearing?

Hopefully, that means we get a really good video!
we didn't get a picture of Carrie from that shoot.
What she was filming was a video for Jason's concert, to run while he sang IIDLY. Much like Brad had for RM. Not a regular video.

NEILHUNK

Is it just me or Jason sounded off key in some parts? He also sounds tired and could not hit some of the keys though they are kinda low already.

Farawayhills

He's very popular and has a strong touring band - but it may not be entirely unfair to say that his voice can be something of an acquired taste. I think it best suits the concert atmosphere, but some of his formal performances at showcase events have had rather a mixed reception. Carrie, though will be aware of their differing vocal styles, and I believe the arrangement for this song is well planned and strong enough to provide a good overall impact.

teesharky

Fun news ad it will get Carrie on the radio and more exposure...... It does beg the question though, How much will Carrie need to simplify her vocals(for lack of a better term) so as to not totally outclass Aldean! I would say alot!
I love this song! it’s doing so all! i hear it on sirius highway like every hour. lol

Reactions: Hil