Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood - If I Didn't Love You

FanSince04

Keep this single going! He has a strong fan base and so does Carrie. So this does not surprise me! What does is the fact digital sales are down… so seeing this is fantastic! Now I wanna see what streaming does and what kind of bow it takes on the charts.

FanSince04

Do we know how much “Fancy Like” was selling? I know sales are terrible, but still be good to get a nice debut.

Wonder if it can debut at #1 on the Hot Country Songs chart?
I think it will debut at #1 on Hot Country Digital Songs. I don’t about the other chart.

lizcarlo

I prefer Carrie by long shot to Jason Aldean. This song is not bad. I like it. It will keep Carrie on radio with new song until she releases her own music. Can't wait to see her perform it.

sco

I really like it so far. I want to hear the full song to make an overall decision. Gotta wait til tonight lol. Her head voice was amazing.

Don’t kill me… but I feel she is toning down her vocals on purpose. Maybe I’m too used, as of lately, to her vocals on both MG and MG and IWR. It could be it didn’t fit the song, but just stating my thoughts.
She knows how to sing a duet. The idea is for the voices to blend.

Hil

I'm not sure Carrie actually pulled back though. I think she just sang her parts and harmonies. Carrie knows on her own songs how to pull back when the song requires it. I know some people said she didn't hit any big notes (before the rest of us had heard the song), but she hit a couple in the final chorus. Maybe some people's idea of "big notes" differ. No, it wasn't like "Blown Away," but the way people were talking I didn't expect any at all. Actually, maybe it was in the wording. Maybe high notes is what people should have asked lol cause she hits a couple. There are so many things to like about this duet. It's a great song, and Carrie takes everything to another level. It's also catchy, and a song people can sing-a-long to. I'm really excited to see where this song goes.

I've seen a couple of people say they think this song will be bigger than "Don't You Wanna Stay." I, personally, love Kelly. The only reason I bring that up is because at the time I wished Carrie had been on that song, but I honestly like this one so much better, and I loved that song lol

Last edited: