Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Aldean brings out Morgan Wallen; crowd boos Maren Morris

carriefan14

Can’t stand this arrogant ######

I do not believe Carrie would stand for a country artist going after another artist the way Jason is going for Maren. I’m reminded of a person we recently had for President. Sorry, but this really cooks my goose!

The Nanook

I guess Jason didn't get the memo even after his PR firm dropped him; instead he decides to double down. Kind of curious what Miranda thinks of all this or even why she agreed to perform with him since her brother is gay and because of that she's supposedly trying to be more of an LGBTQ ally and even recorded Y'All Means All for Queer Eye and her own All Kinds of Kinds back in the day.

Hil

I just saw a video of it and he didn't get them to boo her, he just said her name when mentioning friends. I mean, he was being sarcastic about her being his friend, but that's kinda on the crowd lol I like Maren fine, but I think she enjoys the drama, whatever kind that may be.

Momin

I'm sure Miranda probably wasn't aware that this happened, she was either backstage or maybe had left by then. She certainly doesn't stand for tearing women down even if they are on a different political spectrum. Jason Aldean, even if you keep his politics aside, is just not likeable at all.

Reactions: Hil

monkeyboy16

I just saw a video of it and he didn't get them to boo her, he just said her name when mentioning friends. I mean, he was being sarcastic about her being his friend, but that's kinda on the crowd lol I like Maren fine, but I think she enjoys the drama, whatever kind that may be.

I’m pretty sure bringing up her name was to purposely get a reaction from the crowd…

sco

Aldean strikes me as a jerk and his cheap stunt was clearly aimed at throwing fresh meat to the crowd. I also think Maren is not blameless in the "fued". She could have and in my opinion should have addressed Britney Aldean's inappropriate comment without going into full attack mode. What I do find annoying is so called 'journalists' holding Miranda and Carrie, who wasn't even there, responsible for Aldean's behavior.

Smokyiiis

Aldean strikes me as a jerk and his cheap stunt was clearly aimed at throwing fresh meat to the crowd. I also think Maren is not blameless in the "fued". She could have and in my opinion should have addressed Britney Aldean's inappropriate comment without going into full attack mode. What I do find annoying is so called 'journalists' holding Miranda and Carrie, who wasn't even there, responsible for Aldean's behavior.
Journalism is dead and has been for a long while. You don't get the truth these days. You get the writer's TRUTH.

liz278

That Lori "journalist" is the one who started the whole Carrie being there and then it snowballed from there. I don't know why anyone takes her serious about anything anymore.

maddkat

Staff member
^ actually it was country universe who first erroneously stated Carrie was there. Liebig picked up on it and when corrected neither she nor country universe would delete the tweets. All they want is attention, always better to not give it to people like that because then they play the victim for more attention.

CU4ever

^ actually it was country universe who first erroneously stated Carrie was there. Liebig picked up on it and when corrected neither she nor country universe would delete the tweets. All they want is attention, always better to not give it to people like that because then they play the victim for more attention.
Yep! I, and many fans, kept telling them to delete it but they refused. Their original lie tweets had 300 likes, their clarification had 10. They didn’t care slander and misinformation was being put out there, we just got blocked

Journalism is dead and has been for a long while. You don't get the truth these days. You get the writer's TRUTH.
of course we get the truth. It’s just that you don’t hear what you want to hear. There will always be bad journalism, but that certainly isn’t a problem that started today… *cough AIDs epidemic…….. also, it’s called opinion piece for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator: