Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennifer Lopez confirmed she's leaving Idol!!!!!

JB172

Kanye would be perfect! I would actually start watching again.

The man has talent and that idgaf attitude. Perfect.

I have never hid the fact that I hate the guy and think that he is complete jackass that being said, I think he would do a great job as a judge.

supercarriefan

I think Harry Connick Jr. would be a good judge. I thought he was great with the contestants the year he mentored them. I think someone mentioned Pink and I think she would be a great judge also. Shania would be good too but isn't she doing some Vegas shows so I don't know if she would be able to do it anyway. I really don't think I would like Adam Lambert of Mariah as a judge but obviously I would still watch the show if they were the judges. Well if Idol wants ratings then maybe they should get Carrie to be a judge. lol I doubt she would have time since she is going to be touring.

Harry and Pink would both be great judges.
I loved when Harry mentored in season nine because he knew exactly what he was talking about and did a wonderful job relating to the contestants. He was also hilarious.
Pink knows her stuff, and would give her honest opinion. I think she could give honest critiques without being rude.
I'm on the fence about Shania. She has the experience, but I don't know that she could really let someone know their performance wasn't good. I think she might have a tendency to sugarcoat things.

All of these rumors are driving me crazy lol. With each new name that gets tossed into the mix, I question what kind of chemistry the new panel will have.

bs63093

listen I LOVE carrie but lets get real, it would be too boring, shes too nice. It just be like when AI got ellen, everyone loves them but they are just to soft-no backbone.
on the other hand Kelly I have no idea why she hates idol so much and talks bad bout it always, she would be perfect, and yeah miley does sound cool and she DOES have experience I mean the gril has been touring since she was 14 years old and has done it all, talented or mediocre, she would be a great judge for the younger contestants, now for the older why not faith hil or Alicia Keys?

ashley

I don't know how they are supposed to revive idol when all the judges they pick always leave after so many seasons. It's getting really pathetic now.

supercarriefan

listen I LOVE carrie but lets get real, it would be too boring, shes too nice. It just be like when AI got ellen, everyone loves them but they are just to soft-no backbone.
on the other hand Kelly I have no idea why she hates idol so much and talks bad bout it always, she would be perfect, and yeah miley does sound cool and she DOES have experience I mean the gril has been touring since she was 14 years old and has done it all, talented or mediocre, she would be a great judge for the younger contestants, now for the older why not faith hil or Alicia Keys?

Kelly doesn't hate Idol. She is very grateful for her time on Idol because it helped get her where she is today. The only negative thing Kelly has said is that the people at Idol were out to make great tv, and weren't focused on helping the contestants in season one through the experience. She just states that in her experience she didn't get any guidance from anyone on how to navigate her newfound fame. However, she doesn't speak badly about Idol as a vehicle for new talent. Just because she doesn't appear on the show as often as some, doesn't mean she hates Idol.
Kelly has no business ties to Idol anymore, so she has decided to take her mentoring skills to The Voice and Duets. She has said that she wouldn't want to sit on the Idol judging panel because it would be too hard for her, seeing as she knows exactly what those contestants are up against. She does enjoy meeting them, though, and sharing her own experiences in the business.

bs63093

OMG i didnt see it that way :s thanks for clearing it up for me. idk I just think that idol should be smart and hire someone not too powerful(like a producer or nicole scherzinger,its an exampe) and give them the first season a 1 year contract and then make them a 3-4 more seasons agreement that way they dont look pathetic and used every two years, it now looking ike disney channel where all these teenage girls use it and when they make it big BYEBYE

supercarriefan

I was a fan of Kelly's from day one, and the truth is Idol learned a lot from her. They made them make "from Justin to Kelly" lol Kelly had a different experience than some of the more current winners. If it wouldn't have been for Kelly there wouldn't have been a season 4... But yea, judges, I don't know who I would want. I've sort of lost interest, but I'm kinda a creature of habit, and I tend to stick with stuff so....lol

Yeah, I think sometimes people forget that Kelly's Idol experience was a whole different thing than what the other winners have experienced. Nobody from season one had any idea what they were in for when they auditioned. At least with every passing season, there are more Idols out there to support the new Idols. One thing I really admire about many of the past Idol contestants is their dedication to making the new members of their Idol "family" feel welcome. Kelly and her fellow season one Idols didn't have anyone to make them feel at ease.
I totally agree with you about being a creature of habit lol. I could say I wouldn't watch if this person or that person were on the judging panel, but I know I'll watch regardless :p. I've dedicated a decade to this show, so what's a few more years?

sam_vzla

American Idol: Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Were Dumped Says New Report | American Idol | mjsbigblog

This is a interesting read.

If this article has any merit looks like everyone might be gone including Nigel, Kayne as a judge would be quite interesting.

Is Mary J Blige really that big and important as she always shown as? I mean it seems that she's always on idol or the grammys, but I dont get the hype lol.

Kanye would be more honest that anyone ever on that show.

I dont like Ryan so for me, they can get rid of him too. But for some reason people love him, so I dont see that happening. And I dont like Randy, so I dont care what happens with him.

DizzyDollyDee

Personally I'm glad Jennifer is leaving - she only seemed to be there to push her own singles or do her dancing, etc. Not a fan - love her movies but Idol took away any interest I had in her. Just too self centered for me. Mr Tyler only seemed to be filling a chair w/o acting like he knew why. Loved his duets with Carrie. Hopefully they'll come up with some better choices than those mentioned so far. I couldn't handle Cowell but the drama seemed to keep the show alive or something as its had issues since he left.

Mirasa45A

HuiZ

LOL if Kanye and Pink are judges, I will never want to fastforward past the judges' comments again! :p

allamericangirl8

Jennifer named some people who she believed would be on par to replace her -- Bon Jovi, Bono, and Mick Jagger.

This lady has a one way ticket on the crazy train if she thinks she's as big as Mick Jagger or Bono.

tking

randy leaving

yes its so true about randy he by mistake comfirmed it in a tweet let me no what you think that randy is leaving