Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennifer Lopez- My Twins Have Gotten So Much -Bigger-

ahnkfLFANfa

Jennifer Lopez: My Twins Have Gotten So Much "Bigger"
They grow up so fast!
Jennifer Lopez can hardly believe her and Marc Anthony's twins Max and Emme will turn three in February.
"Over this Thanksgiving week, I was sitting outside and reflecting on how fast this year had passed," the American Idol judge, 41, told Tuesday when she was announced as a spokesperson for The Boys Girls Club of America. "Watching your kids get bigger -- my babies, how much they've grown in a year!"
The singer also reflected on how far she has come since she was "that little girl from the Bronx, running to the Kips Bay Boys Girls Club to sing and dance and perform for the first time in front of an audience."
But despite her booming career and the five-bedroom Long Island estate she shares with Anthony, 41, and their kids, Lopez said she still considers NYC home.
"No matter where I wake up...I'm just always right there in the Bronx," she told Us. "I never miss the Bronx because it's always with me. I guess I'm always going to be Jenny From The Block!"