Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennifer Nettles Introduces Son Magnus Hamilton

Carrieflattsfan

Jennifer Nettles Introduces Son Magnus Hamilton ? Moms & Babies ? Moms & Babies - People.com

jennifer-nettles-600x450.jpg

My twitter feed kinda blew up after Jen posted that photo, haha. He is absolutely precious. I'm gonna have to see if I can pick up the new People issue this weekend. And yes, they both look so happy.

Last edited:

DizzyDollyDee

So thrilled for all of them - nothing like those little baby smiles!!! He is gorgeous and she looks awesome! Never seen her with hair that dark. Natural maybe?

Carrieflattsfan

So thrilled for all of them - nothing like those little baby smiles!!! He is gorgeous and she looks awesome! Never seen her with hair that dark. Natural maybe?

Her darker roots are visible here, so I would guess maybe she does have naturally dark hair. It doesn't look dyed to me though, more like she highlights or colors her hair occassionally. She's beautiful either way, though, and Magnus is absolutely adorable.

The saying about happy Moms and happy babies must be true. Haha.

Suellen

What a cute baby and I'm so happy for Jennifer and her husband. She reminds me of Mariska Hagerty in this picture.