Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesus Take Wheel/How Great Thou Art LIVE PO Tour!!!

Carrie Country

This is some awesome audience shot footage.....how awesome is our sweet Carrie for singing How Great Thou Art on the Play On Tour......she is not afraid to show her faith.....God Bless her sweet heart!!!!!!!

When I went to her concert this was my favorite performance and this one got the longest and biggest applause. It's so beautiful powerful and amazing!

m.chill99

Carrie did amazing! The 2 concerts I went to during the tour I clapped and shouted very loud and was singing along and did BEAUTIFUL! God bless her amazing heart!

Carrieflattsfan

I LOVE that Carrie did this melody on the tour. It was also my favorite moment when I saw her live earlier this year.

I don't know if this is going to happen, but I hope Carrie continues to do this combo live, because she always sounds so amazing.;)

This one is probably my favorite HGTA performance at a live show:

This one's incredible too. The conviction she puts into this song is amazing: