Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy Herman

Farawayhills

That's one of the things I love about this music. Here you have a fiddler, from one of the biggest commercial bands in the format, playing session for an Alternative band with a so far mainly regional performance reputation, whose lyrics reference classic songs by Willie Nelson & George Strait, sung with a Welsh lilt. Great stuff, all round!

Angel8675

WOW, That was incredible. The guys workin the sound did a great job. I can hear each and every player clearly. However, that fiddle fits both of these songs. Without the Fiddle those songs would not be the same. Sounds like you were fiddling you A$$ off in the song, You Broke Me. Thanks again for thinkin of us Fans. God Speed and Many Blessings
Granny G

Kizmet311

Based on the introductions of the two new band members today at the fan club party, I don't think Jimmy is with her anymore.

PRGuy79

That is sad. He was always fun to follow on social media and seemed to interact with a lot of Carrie's fans, appreciative of our support for her. I wish him well and hope the best for him.

Smokyiiis

I would love to know why he left. He still hasn’t changed the description on twitter and says he tours with Carrie. He always seemed so darned proud of that. Maybe he’s just on vacation?

Last edited:

liz278

He is posting on Instagram pictures of where he is playing during CMA week

Also he is not replying to anyone asking if he has left Carrie.

maddkat

Staff member
Jimmy sometimes posts throwback pics from his time with Carrie

thejimmyherman

#tbt I believe this was a @cmt Crossroads LIVE performance before the Super Bowl with @carrieunderwood & @iamstevent .. It was amazing to spend a couple of days in rehearsal with Steven hearing stories from Aerosmith sessions, him playing brand new songs that he was writing, and hearing his voice for hours in my in-ears. Moments like this are why I started playing music as a kid. #surreal #steventyler #aerosmith#carrieunderwood #cmt

64237154_488060518598722_4794749917563379045_n.jpg

also Jimmy's MIL is going through a time if anyone cares to donate. Carrie made a donation.Very sweet of her.
She also left a comment -
Carrie Fisher
I had no idea, Jenn. Sending love and prayers...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-my-...e-sheet&rcid=9afae5ff3d934fe1b48a17e238defc48

Last edited:

txacar

Agree. Band lost a little bit of its fun personality when he left. I'm looking forward to the concert but will miss that great fiddle, mandolin, and his energy and enthusiasm.

Angel8675

I think it was management that got him out of the band. I don't think they liked the Fact, that Jimmy was meeting up with Fans of Carrie, Before and After Shows. Everyone was so excited to meet someone that played in HER BAND. He kind of had his own following. When you think about it, that isn't cool. I have never seen a band member do this in any of the bands I have seen in my life.