Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JTTW included in Chicken Soup For The Soul Country book

mlawlor

I was in my local drug store today and I noticed that in the book section, they had on the shelf a new book "Chicken Soup For the Soul - Country". Knowing how not too long ago an AI CSFTS book came out that included Carrie retelling her African Idol Gives Back experience, I flipped through the book and sure enough there is an entry for Jesus, Take The Wheel.

The book is very similar to the meaning behind the lyrics thing that The Boot posts every so often, and the JTTW segment is written by Hillary Lindsey (who also writes several other articles for non-Carrie songs that she wrote).

One thing I find interesting is that all the writers of JTTW seem to have a different take on the origins of the song - they all seem to know a story of a close call road story that led to the inspiration of the song

abbeyjones18

Cool...I will have to see if I can find it! My mom was able to find "Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul" at the store for a good price! I also have "Chicken Soup for the Christian Teenage Soul" and a couple of others. They are wonderful books, and I highly recommend them to everyone!!! :)