Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[July 23, 2021] Twin Cities Summer Jam - moved to July 2021

bigd79

I just got home from attending TCSJ this weekend.. Carrie was the best of the weekend, by far. I would put some of my pics here but honestly the pics i’ve already seen are just about all way better than mine.
I don’t really get how ZBB can pull in more of a crowd than Carrie when she is so much better. I get they are different artist with different songs and im not saying ZBB isn’t good but man ZBB does alot of covers which makes no sense to me since they have alot of hits of their own. My friend and i decided to leave ZBB early to beat the massive crowd that was there and i’m not even mad about it.

setlist was identical to her festival appearance in coloroado a month ago if thats posted anywhere?

tgbrinker

I just got home from attending TCSJ this weekend.. Carrie was the best of the weekend, by far. I would put some of my pics here but honestly the pics i’ve already seen are just about all way better than mine.
I don’t really get how ZBB can pull in more of a crowd than Carrie when she is so much better. I get they are different artist with different songs and im not saying ZBB isn’t good but man ZBB does alot of covers which makes no sense to me since they have alot of hits of their own. My friend and i decided to leave ZBB early to beat the massive crowd that was there and i’m not even mad about it.

setlist was identical to her festival appearance in coloroado a month ago if thats posted anywhere?
To be honest, Carrie is way more of an Arena-friendly act. She appeals to all ages since she's not really a 'party' act. Also, I overheard TCSJ staff talking about ZBB/Saturday being the busiest night mostly because of the fact that it's Saturday, typical for most festivals. I'm sure they're a huge draw since it's a party atmosphere, but it's not like Carrie wasn't bringing in huge numbers.

What did you notice about the Lynyrd Skynyrd (Thursday) vs. Carrie (Friday) vs. ZBB (Saturday) crowds and turnout? I was only there Friday and it looked the crowd size between Brett Young at 7pm and Carrie at 9pm grew a ton.