Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[July 23, 2021] Twin Cities Summer Jam - moved to July 2021

bigd79

Just got word that this has been cancelled for 2020
I wonder if Carrie will be on board for next year?

Looks like on the website it’s moved to July of 2021. It seems a bit in advance given that it’s 4 months away. I’m getting a little worried, I’m going to CMA fest this year for the first time and I’m going to the Barefoot Country Music Festival in New Jersey to see Carrie...no word it seems like on what’s happening with those.

jaymiee

I'm so sad! I bought 1 day tickets to see Carrie and of course it gets cancelled. Hoping she comes in 2021 but that's soo far away

maddkat

Staff member
@TCSummerJam
.@CarrieUnderwood’s coming back! She will be performing at Twin Cities Summer Jam on Friday, July 23, 2021! 2020 Ticket holders, check your email for ticket options! https://t.co/1mGfP9P59H

EU8UDarXsAAMF9P

Last edited:

bigd79

So, all signs are pointing to this actually happening! The governer of minnesota is easing all capacity limits for outdoor events in the next few weeks, and the twin cities summer jam fb page has been posting that they are a full go for this year’s event!

maddkat

Staff member
Last edited:

MelissaD

Damn, Carrie concert/event attendees aren't really into recording anymore, eh? I remember the days back when we'd have several full-length recordings of each performance uploaded by multiple fans, just an hour or so after the show ended. And that was before pretty much everyone had smart devices capable of recording high quality audiovisual content, too. Her fans don't really cap much at all anymore these days, unless it's just a very small snippet (but we'll always get the complete performance of "Before He Cheats" or "Undo It") haha!!

txacar

Damn, Carrie concert/event attendees aren't really into recording anymore, eh? I remember the days back when we'd have several full-length recordings of each performance uploaded by multiple fans, just an hour or so after the show ended. And that was before pretty much everyone had smart devices capable of recording high quality audiovisual content, too. Her fans don't really cap much at all anymore these days, unless it's just a very small snippet (but we'll always get the complete performance of "Before He Cheats" or "Undo It") haha!!
There were a lot of snippets on twitter last night of different songs but I only saw one that appeared to be the entire concert. Was so nice to hear the comments in the background -- I think she has gained a lot of new fans.

MelissaD

There were a lot of snippets on twitter last night of different songs but I only saw one that appeared to be the entire concert. Was so nice to hear the comments in the background -- I think she has gained a lot of new fans.
Entire concert? Where? Lol

tgbrinker

Had these tickets for almost two years and so glad it finally happened. Show #4 for me. Carrie’s confidence and fun attitude SHINES. Contrary to other artists I’ve seen or watched online/on TV, you can tell she doesn’t mind playing her back catalogue for the 10,000th time.

simonplay

Had these tickets for almost two years and so glad it finally happened. Show #4 for me. Carrie’s confidence and fun attitude SHINES. Contrary to other artists I’ve seen or watched online/on TV, you can tell she doesn’t mind playing her back catalogue for the 10,000th time.
Did you recorded some videos?

tgbrinker

Did you recorded some videos?
Only one of the glory note in Little Toy Guns, my favorite and one of the crowd singalong of BHC. My friend loves Good Girl so I did FaceTime him during that song ; )

I try not to be on my phone too much during shows so I don’t miss something I wish I would have seen with my own eyes vs. through a screen…and I want to be as present as I can be since I’m on my phone all the time in regular life.