Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[July 3, 2019] - Manchester, England – Manchester Arena

maddkat

Staff member
@ToniRyan1
53m
I’ve been to a lot of concerts and seen some amazing vocalists live... @Adele @celinedion @leannrimes to name a few..... but @carrieunderwood tonight was up there with the best of them!! WOW!!! She is incredible!! What a voice!
2764.png
#CryPrettyTourUK

@carrieunderwood

3m
Tonight was our first show ever in Manchester...it most certainly won’t be the last!
1f1ec-1f1e7.png
Thanks for being incredible! #CryPrettyTourUK

D-lXtFqU0AAeqe-

D-lXvxxVAAAm_ud

D-lXxT6UcAAa14D

D-lXzRyVAAEJcAF

@simon_dukey
3m
So @carrieunderwood was a total queen! After loving her on American Idol all those years ago was amazing to see her

@david20180512
7m
Miss @carrieunderwood is absolutely out of this world! Two-hour non-stop first class vocalist feat! Perfect pitch all the way till the last note of encore! She truly gives all her best to the fans!

@chaz2293
10m
So glad that I decided to be bold and buy a last minute ticket to go to a concert on my own tonight. Amazing seats, made a friend who was also there on her own, and most importantly got to watch @carrieunderwood absolutely SLAY! #CryPrettyTourUK

@maxede1
11m
@carrieunderwood tonight at @ManchesterArena - turning the arena into our very own #Nashville

@thatburnleylass
16m
excuse my fatness but @carrieunderwood was absolutely fire tonight and i will have definitely lost my voice come tomorrow!also got to see the @theshiresuk again for the second time, amazing!ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS IN MY LIFE
D-lWIeMXoAAiknW

@PrincessHanHan
32m
Soo I MIGHT have teared up a little tonight, when Carrie first came on & sang Southbound. I was sat in disbelief looking at the screens, like yup it’s like I’m watching a video. THEN I look across & down &
1f627.png
1f628.png
she’s actually THERE in the SAME room.. as ME!!
1f62d.png
1f970.png
@carrieunderwood

AdamJ

Good review overall, but why do some people think that "The Bullet" is about military? Evidently they do not actually listen to the song lyrics. Seems Carrie is doing very well in the UK. Very proud of our girl...

Smokyiiis

Wonder what it takes for five full stars from that reviewer? Maybe you have to be TS since the entire first paragraph addressed her