Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ July 6 , 2019]Cavendish Beach Music Festival

maddkat

Staff member
@CavendishFest
And we've got one more announcement for today
1f389.png
She’s a 7 time Grammy Award winner with 64 million records sold, 26 number one singles, and over 2.6 billion streams worldwide. Get ready to welcome Carrie Underwood to the beach on Saturday, July 6!

Dr5WuhhVAAUBekN.jpg

in Cavendish Beach, PEI

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

#Win4Wynonna
@Save_Wynonna
·
1h

Carrie Underwood is God. I saw her play tonight and I was about 7 feet from her I felt blessed. She is god. It had been rainin for hours and when she got on stage it stopped and when she finished it continued. Not to mention she has the voice of an angel and looks like a goddess.
D-2AiqQXsAAWne6
D-2AiJUWsAA5x1r
D-2AhpeXkAE3cdw
D-2AhJSXoAAv7vR

Countryfan2448

Suzette Belliveau
@SBelliveauCTV
·
5h

Carrie Underwood takes the Bell Main Stage in front of thousands here tonight in Cavendish.
@CTVAtlantic

@CavendishFest
D-1UQm7XUAArNMp

mbh

#Win4Wynonna
@Save_Wynonna
·
1h

Carrie Underwood is God. I saw her play tonight and I was about 7 feet from her I felt blessed. She is god. It had been rainin for hours and when she got on stage it stopped and when she finished it continued. Not to mention she has the voice of an angel and looks like a goddess.
D-2AiqQXsAAWne6
D-2AiJUWsAA5x1r
D-2AhpeXkAE3cdw
D-2AhJSXoAAv7vR

LOL. I know this is just an "idiom". But, the Holy Spirit is always in Carrie's body. This is the reason why Carrie said she will sing "Jesus Take The Wheel" for the rest of her life. And with a devoted Christian husband, Mike - they will be blessed for the rest of their lives.

I see smoke break was part of the setlist. It works so well at these festival gigs. I have always been more impressed with the live version/ guitar than the studio version.

Also loved her outfit. She dresses nice for festivals, but more her own style rather than “Carrie Underwood”