Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[June 10, 2019] Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Centre

txacar

@pattycake91
More@carrieunderwood looks better 4 months post-partum than I have ever looked
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Countryfan2448

Pure Country 94
@PureCountry94
·
16m

Steven from Carleton Place joined
@carrieunderwood
on stage tonight to perform #TheChampion and NAILED IT!

#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1138272623710879745

Kristie Dewar
@kdewar18
·
2h

One would assume that if a guy, an older child and a baby come out to watch on the side during
@MaddieandTae
opening for
@carrieunderwood
#cryprettytour360 .. that said guy would be
@mikefisher1212
right?
D8vRjKDXUAImRG-

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Jami Rundle

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@jamirundle
·
5m[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
This afternoon I decided to get a nosebleed seat and see
@carrieunderwood
at
@CdnTireCtr
. I was truly blown away. I didn't expect to cry quite that much. One of the best shows I've seen in years. Now I need to check out
@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
. #CryPrettyTour360
D8v4wFPWwAUGeJr
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Countryfan2448

Courtney Mitchell
@CourtM21
·
2m

@carrieunderwood
You have SO much to be proud of with this incredible production, and despite singing along to every word with you tonight I’m speechless right now! This show is just phenomenal! Love youuuu! See you again in September!!

#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1138276549826924544

Courtney Mitchell
@CourtM21
·
2h

Putting some small video clips over on my Instagram story tonight if you guys wanna take a look - same username as on here!!

#cryprettytour360

Pure Country 94
@PureCountry94
·
6h

Coming up at 4:30, we chat with
@runawayjune
ahead of their performance tonight at the
@CdnTireCtr
with
@carrieunderwood
and
@MaddieandTae
on the #CryPrettyTour360!

Melanie
@lovelygirl613
·
27m

@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360 she is amazing
D8vy8t1WkAEbnni

marissa lau
@marissamann01
·
1m

Always worth the trip, even if it’s 1,348 miles away from home. #CryPrettyTour360
D8v5U4uXUAAOMHP

Andrea Wagner
@Priorgurl40
·
17m

What an amazing concert!
@carrieunderwood
thank you sharing your incredible voice & talent in #MyOttawa. What a night! #CryPrettyTour360
@mikefisher1212
#WelcomeHome
D8v3ecmWwAE2YU1

Lisa Tierney
@RebaJeter
·
36m

#cryprettytour360
@carrieunderwood

@MaddieandTae

@runawayjune
D8vzJAYXYAUjwp2

Lisa Tierney
@RebaJeter
·
38m

#cryprettytour360
@carrieunderwood
D8vy944W4AIvzug

Pure Country 94
@PureCountry94
·
2h

Umm...
@HopperJeff
needs to work on his selfie skills. #CryPrettyTour360
D8vftGpW4AEzvTf

Pure Country 94
@PureCountry94
·
2h

#CryPrettyTour360
@carrieunderwood
D8vfSRrXoAA1S1C

Madison McSweeney

@MMcSw13
·
2h

@MaddieandTae
rocked! Excited for
@carrieunderwood
. #CryPrettyTour360
D8vY_TCW4AEqOx1

Kristie Dewar
@kdewar18
·
9m

3rd time seeing
@carrieunderwood
and she did not disappoint! What a great show at
@CdnTireCtr
tonight #cryprettytour360
D8v62axXkAA1tlD

BeauCanadian

©

@UntamedBeauti
·
5h

Country .... Carrie Underwood!!! There the stage..
D8u-EOOW4AU7Qg3

Long Duong
@SHD_Agent_Duong
·
4h

We can't wait
@carrieunderwood

@MaddieandTae

@runawayjune
!
D8vBxdMWsAAXsQj

Sabrina Fitzgerald
@sab_fitzgerald
·
43m

@carrieunderwood
put on an amazing show in #Ottawa tonight! Thank you! #champions #goals #dreams
D8v8LPvXsAAGQw0

Carol Devenny,FCPA,FCA,ICD.D, CBV, CPA (Illinois)
@CarolDevenny
·
40m

Enjoyed Carrie Underwood concert tonight with colleagues and clients at Canadian Tire Centre (yes sneaking in updates on the Raptors and NBA Finals) ⁦
@sab_fitzgerald
D8v9AhGXYAULUt9
D8v8_0jW4AA1Qn6

Tracey Wilson
@TWilsonOttawa
·
8m

Took Summer to the
@carrieunderwood
concert tonight. Really impressive show. We had a blast on our Mother/Daughter date night! https://twitter.com/i/status/1138290012569686016

Veronique Bergeron
@veroniqueberg
·
1h

Carrie Underwood is who I think about when I read « dress for the job you want not the job you have »
D8vyeCVXUAAc_YU

Christina Marie
@ChristinaS_40
·
1h

Perfect Queen
@carrieunderwood

#CryPrettyTour
D8v4K3GXoAAC5Xb
D8v4K2zXsAIp0x-

Ashley
@Ashley_AStar
·
1h

Why is no one standing at a
@carrieunderwood
concert? Because we're all floored by the feels when she sings! Holy wow does she ever have an amazing voice!!
(link: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByjZKBFlZ_x/?igshid=1sisnu2a0tr82)
instagram.com/p/ByjZKBFlZ_x/…

Elizabeth Harvey
@elizab_harvey
·
1h

I’m so great full to have the chance to live moments like these!
@carrieunderwood
you brought tears to my eyes many times tonight!
@MaddieandTae
you’ve been special to me ever since you started, i’ll never get over you
@runawayjune
y’all are beautiful amen
D8v5rUQW4AEiR-p
D8v5rURWsAEAGpZ
D8v5rURXsAELbSy

Andrew Luu
@AndrewLuu6
·
14m

@carrieunderwood
was amazing tonight. I will never forget this night #cryprettytour360
D8wE04lWkAAgmrK

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Crystal Veinot
@veinot_crystal
·
20m

Can I just say what an amazing woman and incredible artist
@carrieunderwood
is. I just attended her concert in Ottawa and WOW. Thank you for being such a role model, strong artist, and overall just a wonderful person to witness in person performing her amazing talent!!
D8v-iVvXkAATsJh

Countryfan2448

MC#saveODAAT

@MCgodard22
·
8m

I saw the best, the gigantic, the marvelously talented
@carrieunderwood
tonight in #Ottawa!
Trust me, the #CryPrettyTour360 is the best concert you'll ever go!
That is, until Carrie's next tour, of course!

I feel like she gave her best vocals tonight, was truly magic!
D8wGhn4W4AAsNCR

Countryfan2448

Kim
@giddy25
·
9m

@carrieunderwood
back in Ottawa was epic! First night this new mama has been out in a while. Thanks for coming and see you again! #CryPretty360Tour
D8wGiZEXoAE5YHL

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood
4h
Ottawa, thank you so much for all the love you have always given to us!!! Tonight was so much fun!

D8wqoHuXYAE_PQj.jpg:large

D8wqoHuWsAAZ8gy.jpg:large

https://www.ledroit.com/arts/les-grands-moyens-de-carrie-underwood-photos-aa6bdec3bd0163e99eb56ce2d85dd567

this is translated
CRITICAL / Despite her title Cry Pretty, Carrie Underwood's show spread more smiles than tears at Canadian Tire Center on Monday night. In perfect shape, the versatile diva of Oklahoma has used great means to provide impeccable performance and an impressive concert, visually and by ear.

Carrie Underwood does not hide it: she has the spirit of competition. The kind of healthy competition, which allowed him to win American Idol in 2005 and to carve a place among the big stars of the country with more than 65 million albums sold in career. The kind of competition, too, that pushes her to want to mount the "best show possible", which left more than one in swoon Monday.

At the beginning of the Cry Pretty video , the title song of her sixth and final album, Carrie Underwood comes on stage in a thunderous applause. As a premonition, his arrival on the boards of the Canadian Tire Center sparked the same warm welcome. Remember that the superstar married Mike Fisher in 2010, while the hockey player was playing for the Senators, and the couple lived in Ottawa for a few years. Obviously, the Ottawa public - especially women, who knows why - had been bored with "her" Carrie. "It's a bit like doing a show at home," smiled the star blonde, greeted by a new salvo of cries.

Wearing a robe covered with mirrored slats, Idol opened the ball with a series of recent and old hits . Southbound gave way to Cowboy Casanova , then to Good Girl and Backsliding . Between the sequences - and the four costume changes -, Underwood disappearing into one of the most impressive elements of his show: his stage. The device crossed three bridges in the center of the arena. In its long version, its present tour is entitled Cry Pretty Tour 360. It had to be seen to understand what "360" means. For spectators to the east, Carrie Underwood sang a verse opposite them. For those in the west, she came running for the chorus. Those on the second and third floors? Platforms propelled by hydraulic pumps lifted it up with its musicians, spitting here and there jets of fire or fireworks. Above, screens went up and down, continually projecting animations and movie sequences. What to delight the eyes: the show looked like a movie.

Among nearly 12,000 spectators - vis-a-vis -, the neophytes of the country could have feared a complete change of scenery. But the blonde singer is at ease in as many styles as her masterly voice allows - that is, in an almost infinite palette. From Church Bells' "in the teeth" country , the performer moved easily to the smoky jazz of Drinking Alone , which she sat on a red velvet couch, surrounded by a saxophonist and a contrabassist . In rock, Dream On is encrusted in a potpourri of her old songs that she "does not have the opportunity to do often", like Temporary Home and See You Again . Pop is invited in End Up With You, dancing title of Cry Prettythat she concluded with a djembe solo. And rap? It was Steven, from Carleton Place, who did it. The result of a competition, the policeman was able to go on stage at the end of the show to remind the passage of Ludacris in The Champion .

Which does not leave aside the country, which composed much of the repertoire of the evening. Let's highlight his ballads, like Jesus, Take the Wheel , which Carrie Underwood delivered with emotion. Finally, a highlight of the show: a medleyin tribute to the great ladies of the country. While the genre is often singled out for the greater visibility of its men than its women, the 36-year-old singer tackled it head-on by sharing the spotlight with five female artists. After breaking the ice, the trio Runaway June and the duo Maddie & Tae came back on stage for a potpourri of songs from Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton and Shania Twain, among others. One way, Underwood justified, to thank the "pioneers" of the country.

Beautiful, impressive in the ear, the show has given reason to Ottawa fans to stay loyal to the job. In two hours, Carrie Underwood has been able to join fans of her pop, country, or simply her extraordinary voice, which seduced since 2005.

thumbnail

more pics at the link